I think I need to see a doctor

If the damn hospital will cooperate, he will have them this evening.

Go there and don’t leave until you get what you need.

Have a good day my friend

3 Likes

I’ve never seen a place that’s always gone to lunch, but somehow they manage it. I wonder if there is even someone working in that department.

3 Likes

ASK FOR EVERYTHING.

You are allowed access to every single paper and note. Do it all at once.

5 Likes

Was told they might be back by 2. It’s 12 atm

At 2, you go in and say “As is my right as a patient, I would like a complete copy of everything in my chart, meaning doctor’s notes, nurses notes, labs, radiology, EVERYTHING. Thank you”.

6 Likes

Spite and hatred has gotten me through many rough patches. If I convince myself that everyone and everything is trying to defeat me I will never give up lol

1 Like

Went to a walk-in clinic and on the wall they post that they charge like $2 per page. Good deterrent to demanding records… They also had an envelope for each doctor and were charging everyone for everything. Most of it was out of province students from Ontario who were getting letters to skip a final exam. There was some upfront out of province fee to see the doctor and then another fee for the note. I believe those patients were getting priority too because it was a 30s visit, if at all.

I needed a letter for work or something and the receptionist couldn’t even tell me how much the letter would cost because each doctor has their own fee, so I’d have to wait to see the doctor first.

Opened my eyes to how family doctors look to supplement their income. At least in Canada.

2 Likes

Talk about a darn scam…

I work in a hospital (not a clinic). No overhead. Never thought to make the patient pay for copies…

2 Likes

Everything is being printed right now

8 Likes

Awesome.

This sounds like every doctors office in KY…

1 Like

Well yea, that’s probably true.

1 Like

WAR jb !

2 Likes

Still redacting some shit, but this is lighthearted and I enjoyed it,

3 Likes