I think I need to see a doctor

You can take her. How’s your ground game? Sorry the flu is going around. Happy Thanksgiving anyways to you, and your family good sir.

3 Likes

Thank you. Same to you and yours dude. Yea I can take her. But I’ll have to think about it this time. She’s become kind of hefty lol

2 Likes

Plenty of reasons to be mad, but a lot of reasons to be thankful. You got this.

2 Likes

You got this !

3 Likes

I do. Just mad atm. Idk. Ready to piss on the world and convince them it’s raining

3 Likes

Fuck it. I’m pulling this thing off.

2 Likes

cheering on the ultimate fighter GIF by UFC

3 Likes

I’ll fucking go when I say so. They can take their tests to hell with my insurance money lol

4 Likes

The little bit the doc got just showed a mild heart murmur. Nothing out of the ordinary. So I guess I’m good? Idk. I’ll go back to my primary next week. All I know for sure is the medical field has some fucking idiots. Not Mataleo. He’s good people. I believe that whole heartedly.

5 Likes

Doctors usually aren’t great for diagnosing unusual illnesses, in my experience, so it’s always hard to tell what’s going on if they don’t find anything.

What’s going on with your calorie intake? Do you snack? Do you ever count your calories?

4 Likes

Not really. I just kind of eat what I want when I want. If I do snack it’s almost always fruit. Sometimes I eat some jerky. I like all types of jerky. I know I don’t go hungry.

3 Likes

Thats someone that truly cares haha. Pity parties are overrated.

Btw, its a series.

2 Likes

Jerky isn’t a bad snack, but low in calories for someone who is trying to gain weight.

If you feel full easily when eating, then you’ll probably want calorie dense foods that take up little space and/or carbohydrate rich foods that are less filling/satisfying than protein and fat. Eating smaller meals frequently throughout the day sometimes helps people, rather than eating larger meals 2-3 times a day.

The first step to figuring out any weight issue out is to track the calorie intake. You’ll need to verify that you’re eating enough calories to gain weight, and that eating more calories than usual does not gain weight. From there, if you’re not seeing results, you can go back to your doctors with some evidence to prove that it’s not just a mental/anxiety issue.

3 Likes

Have your doctors recommended working with a nutritionist?

2 Likes

Liver!

Really! Beef liver is incredibly nutrient dense and it’s pretty good with onions and mashed taters.

4 Likes

you need some fried liver w onions in ur lifez

Processing: image.png…

2 Likes

I was under the impression you were tracking calories. If you’re really serious about putting on weight, you should probably come up with a comprehensive meal plan. Calc your needs, plan your meals, execute and track. 3500 cals in a lbs and treat it like a safe weight loss program; 1-2 lbs a week. It’s a pain in the ass but if you stick to it for a month, at the very least, you’ll have some answers. Just my $0.02.

5 Likes

How do we do this first part.

I know 0 about nutrition :frowning:

1 Like

A gross over simplification is to say that you punch your height and weight into a CICO calculator. It will give you the calories needed for maintaining your current weight, losing weight or gaining weight.

You can get as far as you want into it with calculating your macros and the like.

Calculator here:

6 Likes

If this is all really caused by anxiety (I’d be surprised), have you thought about exactly what would be causing the anxiety and how you could improve on that front, in the event that it really is the culprit?

1 Like