I think I'm going to a screening of

The Dark Knight tonight. I'll give a review when I get back.

Wow - great movie. Almost as good as Batman Begins. First things first, make sure you have a good amount of time set aside for this movie. The screening started at 7:35ish and it ended 10:05ish, that's without any previews and/or commercial ads in the beginning. Christian Bale and Michael Caine were great as usual. The big surprise was Heath Ledger, he made a great Joker. Wow. I was impressed with his acting. The action was awesome as to be expected with this series. I'd give 4 out 5. Definitely check it out, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

thanks for the review.

gonna wait for at least 2 weeks before I attempt to see this Movie.

Very excited though.

anyone see the 6 episode animation dubbed Gotham Knights?

i really like batman begins. A LOT. katie holmes ruined now, but is that why you deducted a point?

Heard about Gotham Knights, haven't seen it yet though.  I'm debating whether or not the animation justifies getting it as a "gift" for my kids...haha. 

Batman Begins was one of the best comic movies, looking forward to watching Dark Knight, but I'm definitely waiting a while.

I am thinking of watching that also on thursday at midnite. Anyone wanna join me?

FCTV808 - i really like batman begins. A LOT. katie holmes ruined now, but is that why you deducted a point?

Maggie Gyllenhaal does a good job replacing Katie Holmes. Though, imho, she lokos like a used Katie Holmes and nowhere near as pretty or "fresh" looking.

I deducted a point, this could be because didn't read the comic so I don't know the storyline, but it seems to cram two movies into one. They could have easily made a third movie out of it and I would have gone to see it.

katie holmes was never attractive in my opinon... idk why.

RonaldN - katie holmes was never attractive in my opinon... idk why.

Her eyes are jacked. Still, she's 100x hotter then that bulldog faced Maggie Gyllenhaal. I wouldn't even say Maggie Gyllenhaal is a poormans Katie Holmes.

Katie holmes was only appealling when she played jail bait.

Right guys? Who's with me?

hides

i like the imperfections (w/ the exception of tc--now that's a zit that needs a poppin).

^^i still see jailbait