i think i'm in love--judo w/ women

guys,

this week. this bjj girl came by and worked out with us--beautiful girl. hope she comes back.

and this other girl who started is also a cutie.

i love it when women come by, especially when they work out. and the women can be pretty...

point is, you guys have any relationships with women in your club? is that a no...no. i read some where in a judo site, i think, it's not wise to do unless you're deep in a relationship. basically, make sure it's not just casual sex.

Judo women tend to be pretty beat up looking.

never wanted to, never did. judo women are hard-- in every since of the word. for my personal liking a serious judo girl is too muscular, too beat-up & injured, not a great comforter cause she is hardcore in her head, and capable of really hurting me in my sleep if i pissed her off.
casual judo women would be okay i guess. but they always have at least a few of those same qualities.

i prefer my women soft, gentle, fragile, and kind. i always dated outside the judo world. now im married and i wanted my wife to learn SOME judo-- man, im glad she said no.

-resnick

don't shit where you eat. everyone needs their own 'me' time.

but if she's not a regular in your club (only popped by), i don't see the problem.

My old hkd school was at least 30% hot chicks, being in Soho. On the rare occassion that one showed up for judo class and, even rarer, I got one as a partner, I was usually too hung up on not trying to sweat all over her to really enjoy it.
But, they do smell a whole lot better than McFatty.

WTF no pics?

lmao!

TF? pics!?!?!

I'd suggest that you leave them alone, especially if you are a black belt and they are not.

In my experience, very little good can come of it in most cases.

I gave up dating women in my own club long, long ago.

Ben R.

We have a lot of women in the ISU Judo program, both, ranging from beginners (1st judo classes this fall) to intermediate and advanced players. Close to half of the students, especially beginners, are women.

The coaches, meaning black belts, are strictly forbidden to date any students, unless they are black belts. This was not so in the past, but is true now.

Ben R.

Damn Ben, what you do with them that ISU had to change the rule for you? lol

'If it becomes a disruption to the class, that is one thing, but why on earth would you try to tell your teammates who they can and cannot date?'

i think you answered your own question goldmedal.

and it's only the coaches. which is good thing, because of the the power relationship b/t student and teacher.

'The coaches, meaning black belts, are strictly forbidden to date any students, unless they are black belts. This was not so in the past, but is true now.'

hey ben, that's exactly the canadian military model, lol. i think that's a good policy.

yeah, i newaza with the bjj girl. i'm a small guy 5'6" 120lbs. she was probably like 10 lbs lighter.

she was good. i'd say she'd been doing bjj a while and is very dedicated to it.

i see what you mean by judo women being very big and beat up looking (i hate to admit that). there is this one girl who isn't that bad.

the 1996 olympic women's weren't that bad. they were decent looking. wolf is cute. great eyes.

the women have great faces. it's just that they're so big and buff. that's what kills them.

for some reason when they're not in a gi they look good. when they put that gi on, it's a whole different world.

dating a girl in class. there is that feeling of not to mess around with the girls in class (we don't have much).

'The coaches, meaning black belts, are strictly forbidden to date any students, unless they are black belts. This was not so in the past, but is true now.'

do you think black belt chick would go for a lower belt guy? is this like high school?

TF! Pics!!!! jk dudes.

Discretion and level of maturity are important ... I ended living with and almost got married to a judowoman.

Here ya go Amadeus & Mit. That oughtta hold you guys for a while.

I've seen others as hefty with better technique than mine.

is that a girl?

That's a big, healthy girl.

LOL! I had nothing to do with the changes at ISU, my shall we say, experiences, were long before I arrived in Idaho.

Ben R.