i think i'm in love--judo w/ women

"WTF?!?! Who someone dates is their personal business, and as long as people keep their personal business personal, the judo coach has no business interfering with it."

Rules are rules, if people don't like them they can leave. Black belts dating beginners is not a good idea.

"If it becomes a disruption to the class, that is one thing, but why on earth would you try to tell your teammates who they can and cannot date? "

Because it has been found to be disruptive in many cases in the past.

Ben R.

jasco isn't a black belt or a coach, so go wild, but don't say you weren't warned.

Ben R.

Comedian, that was much to serious and thoughtful a post on your part. Nice job, though.

Ben R.

To make things right with the world, here's a picture of Charlie Minkin

Cute...and she could probably kick my ass. Dangerous combo.

ok. let me ask another question.

who is the cutest best looking girl out there competing now?

no, no, I want pics...

I know this is against forum rules, it is very late where I am...so I won't do it now, but Japan's rep. at 52kg is cute if I remember right.

Guys, lets not turn this into a "Judo Hotties" thread. Have a little dignity, for crying out loud.

Ben R.

I dated several different girls at my dojo and ended up marrying one. I have fond memories of one of the girls I was dating sparring with the one I dated prior and it was a damn cat fight....hahaha.

This is a funny thread.

OK thanks Rustypenny2... I think :)

I would love the idea of going out with a Judo chick. I like the
toughness and the fact they're athletic. Not only that but she'd
understand the way I feel for the sport and would understand
dieting for tourneys and the general pain you get from the
beatings endured etc. etc.

Just got single as a matter of fact and would love to meet up
with some Judo hotty, just not like over 63kg. 52 to 57kg
works for me.

And no banged up ears (gyoza mimi) cauliflower ear!!

start one karazy!

--hyper

Rusty: I have a lot more pics but not too many would be in your "hottie" category. Besides, I'm looking for a little of this "dignity" that Ben speaks of. :)

BTW, where the heck is Ben?

"Don't shit where you eat"

OMG that was funny LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't really see the problem with dating at a judo club unless it's a coach/student type relationship which might end up turning into something bad - but when you are training you should focus on training and not distractions like what gender the person you are training with happens to be. i am a grrl in a largely male world and of course i can look around and see some hotties (and some nasty guys too) but i don't waste my time with it and my judo is better for it - yours will be too. also i don't understand why being attractive is somehow a prerequisite for women in judo for some of you, judo isnt modeling, it's judo.

sometimes the patriarchy in the martial arts world really gets on my nerves!

gothiquegrrl

Sojourner,
how come your alias is blue-does that mean you are a moderator? And how do you post pics here?
Mike

To post pics you have to buy a "pro" membership to mma.tv.

Ben Reinhardt

How much does that cost?