I think it will be really nice 4 Henderson to win

Go Hendo Phone Post

Yeah I think so too. It would be good for the sport. Good for Hendo, Good for Jones, Good for the fans. Phone Post

I hope it's a good fight. War Hendo! Phone Post

I dunno I'm thinkin Nates taking it. Phone Post

Not much of a chance. Bad match-up for Hendo.

I think this is a very dangerous fight for jones. Yea I give him the advantage but if Hendo lands a k.o
Punch jones chin may never recover. He will be the paul williams of mma. That's a big if tho. War Hendo Phone Post

Reach - speed-reflexes-youth- Dan can't get inside to do his damage I don't think. And I love Hendo. Bad matc-up.

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -  Reach - speed-reflexes-youth- Dan can't get inside to do his damage I don't think. And I love Hendo. Bad matc-up.

Cast iron chin!!! He can get inside.

PowdercoatKing - Yeah I think so too. It would be good for the sport. Good for Hendo, Good for Jones, Good for the fans. Phone Post

Hehe....
Good for Jones. :)

(Dun worry I know what ya mean) Phone Post

I usually dont like wrestlers in mma, but i like Hendo very much.
He uses his wrestling to keep it standing or for bashing your head in.
Hope Hendo takes it. Phone Post

I have felt da s strength and its just unlike anyone i have ever sparred or grappled with.

He is so strong, you just feel for second like wtf? How in hell is that possible?

He has will and legit chance to KO jones with 1 shot inside

Most guys who fight jones are on defense so much against jones they never even attempt there best offensive weapons

Dan will make his chances and thats why he can win this fight

No jaw can take what he can do Phone Post

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -  Reach - speed-reflexes-youth- Dan can't get inside to do his damage I don't think. And I love Hendo. Bad matc-up.

Unfortunately I believe this to be exactly what will happen. JBJ will keep Hendo on the outside with kicks and jabs. Phone Post

sgotwalks -
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -  Reach - speed-reflexes-youth- Dan can't get inside to do his damage I don't think. And I love Hendo. Bad matc-up.

Cast iron chin!!! He can get inside.

Hendo fan, but I can see him being rag dolled if he fights injured, maybe even knocked out and retired Phone Post

I got Diaz and Jones