I think it's 100% time to make J-Lau vs Nate Diaz

Who's with me?

Signed. Phone Post 3.0

Seriously? After what you just saw on Saturday... Could you pick a worse opponent for j-lau?

Nah Lauzon needs someone farther back. Definitely not someone top 10. And preferably not a southpaw since the last 3 he fought owned him on the feet. Phone Post

The Diaz nuthug is strong in here haha. Joe had an off night and Nate is 0-2 in his last 2. I think it's a great fight especially if it hits the mat. How could u not want this match up? Joe is a killer. Give him the opportunity to rebound in style. Nate also. I think it would be a war. Phone Post 3.0

They would never fight they're friends Phone Post 3.0

yeah it's time for favorable matchups for Joe, some BJJ guys

UGCTT_SidRival - The Diaz nuthug is strong in here haha. Joe had an off night and Nate is 0-2 in his last 2. I think it's a great fight especially if it hits the mat. How could u not want this match up? Joe is a killer. Give him the opportunity to rebound in style. Nate also. I think it would be a war. Phone Post 3.0

I like Lauzon way more than Diaz Phone Post

Lauzon lights em up Phone Post

Diaz by sub after dominating on the feet

I wish Lauzon took a trip and learned some boxing from Richard Perez and the diazs Phone Post 3.0

I'm not a Diaz nuthugger and I personally think that this is very bad for joe standing and on the ground.

gabemadrid - I wish Lauzon took a trip and learned some boxing from Richard Perez and the diazs Phone Post 3.0

that would be awesome, but i think besides that trip to hawaii to train with bj, lauzon is with his team the same way the diaz bros are with their team...i dont see a lot of cross training opportunities happening

gabemadrid - I wish Lauzon took a trip and learned some boxing from Richard Perez and the diazs Phone Post 3.0

that would be awesome, but i think besides that trip to hawaii to train with bj, lauzon is with his team the same way the diaz bros are with their team...i dont see a lot of cross training opportunities happening

Nate would not be a good fight for Joe. Danzig would be a good opponent for him right now. Phone Post