I Think My Dad Might Be Turning Gay

He's starting to send those little pictures on texts. He seems to like the thumbs up, an assortment of smiley faces, and a face that looks surprised.

He also sends people of various races. This one is really strange. I didn't even know you could turn them black.

What kind of man sends another man a smiley face??

We're going fishing for salmon this summer. Think he's gonna make a pass at the guide or some random dude in the bar??

Fuck. Phone Post 3.0

He blew me behind the Tim Horton's in Swift Current.

He's not turning gay. I think the phrase you are looking for is "coming out". And, yes, that's what those texts mean. He's trying to soften the blow (no pun intended).

Sex Chicken -

He blew me behind the Tim Horton's in Swift Current.

VU insert laughing face Phone Post 3.0

WELL........CAN I HAVE HIS NUMBER THEN?

It's just like one of those "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" kind of things.

"Fishing for salmon" Phone Post 3.0

DosAnjos#1fan - It's just like one of those "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" kind of things.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - He's starting to send those little pictures on texts. He seems to like the thumbs up, an assortment of smiley faces, and a face that looks surprised.

He also sends people of various races. This one is really strange. I didn't even know you could turn them black.

We're going fishing for salmon this summer. Think he's gonna make a pass at the guide or some random dude in the bar??

Fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Hey Fella.  Don't be threatened by a smilie

DosAnjos#1fan - It's just like one of those "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" kind of things.
It's cool man. He's my stepdad. My biological dad was a thieving, dirtbag, alcoholic, scummy, biker STRAIGHT man.

Fuck! He might make a pass on me!! It's not like we're blood. Oh god! Phone Post 3.0

Z NEDCMK1 -

I use them all the time! They are fun.

You trying to tell me you're not a homosexual? Come on.... Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - He's starting to send those little pictures on texts. He seems to like the thumbs up, an assortment of smiley faces, and a face that looks surprised.

Fuck. Phone Post 3.0
As you get older you learn not one such a dumb cunt. Hopefully you reach his legs of enlightenment one day Phone Post 3.0

I've heard of wives turning men gay but never sons. Congrats on breaking new ground! Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - 
King Trav - He's starting to send those little pictures on texts. He seems to like the thumbs up, an assortment of smiley faces, and a face that looks surprised.

Fuck. Phone Post 3.0
As you get older you learn not one such a dumb cunt. Hopefully you reach his legs of enlightenment one day Phone Post 3.0

I wild each it lol that meets their naked?

My Dad texts with voice to text.

He talks like Rocky Balboa.

Here's his last text to me.

"Shore. Next week tend we can pick off the shingles"

He meant "Sure. Next weekend we can pick up the shingles". Phone Post 3.0

¯_(%)_/¯ Phone Post 3.0

Your biological dad sounds like a badass. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - 
It's cool man. He's my stepdad. My biological dad was a thieving, dirtbag, alcoholic, scummy, biker STRAIGHT man.

Fuck! He might make a pass on me!! It's not like we're blood. Oh god! Phone Post 3.0

Is he aging well?

DosAnjos#1fan -
King Trav - 

Is he aging well?
Who?

Bio-dad had pancreatic cancer and drank himself to death miserable and alone.

Step-dad is a handsome manly looking man. Phone Post 3.0