I think Nunes

I think Nunes is the only champ to walk out with her belt Sat night...Just a gut feeling, Who are your picks?

I have GDR, she can win. She could potentially become the most disliked champ of all times. A new era.

Max keeps his I think

Colby Usman no idea they're too closely matched

1 Like

Max

Colby

Ugly

dinkledorf -

I have GDR, she can win. She could potentially become the most disliked champ of all times. A new era.

Max keeps his I think

You never know in MMA, but she already destroyed her, and GDR is not better than then...on the other side Amanda has beaten every other one in his path.

I can't see GDR doing better than Valentina, at best I see a close fight, just that. But yes, you never know

Liet -
dinkledorf -

Max keeps his I think

You never know in MMA, but she already destroyed her, and GDR is not better than then...on the other side Amanda has beaten every other one in his path.

I can't see GDR doing better than Valentina, at best I see a close fight, just that. But yes, you never know

If ll

ShootProod - Max

Colby

Ugly

’Ugly’ could be either.

Amanda will stay champ

Usman, Volk, Nunes

I think all champs will successfully defend 

Alex will be the new champ this weekend..mark my words

ScreenName22 - 
dinkledorf -

Max keeps his I think

So GDR will take both titles from Amanda?

135 Belt on the line only

Who says Brazilian doctors are inferior?They managed to get Nunes past tests that TJ Dillashaw's doctors couldn't figure out a way thru.

Marty by UD

Max 3rd round TKO, 4 min

Nunes 1st round TKO, 3 min 

Colby Time

Bukkaked by Bombers -

Alex will be the new champ this weekend..mark my words

What! What!!

knappster -

Usman, Volk, Nunes

any more info on future fights, just ask. im hardly ever wrong. 

knappster -
knappster -

Usman, Volk, Nunes

Stop clown. You sound like an idiot. Really???   You picked Nunes over GDR???  What a fortune teller?  Let me guess genius, you pick Conor over Cowboy and Jones over Reyes too huh? You're good.

cantuna4u -
knappster -
knappster -

Usman, Volk, Nunes

Stop clown. You sound like an idiot. Really???   You picked Nunes over GDR???  What a fortune teller?  Let me guess genius, you pick Conor over Cowboy and Jones over Reyes too huh? You're good.

clown, as you can see I picked Volk and usman. I usually pick most fights right. not saying I do every card. why you so triggered? sounds like youre an idiot and picked Colby to win. jackass.

1 Like