I think ONE FC deserves more press than i see?

One FC does put on great events and live shows. Still young though - Asia needs time for the fighters to catch up skill wise. Aside from japan the rest of Asia is a bit behind in the wrestling and submission game.

As far as branching out to the USA they are, wisely imo, focused on Asia. I am sure in time we will see One FC here stateside; however the market is pretty saturated right now.

The open attack rule was confusing as f@#$ and is gone now. The fights have been VERY entertaining and the rule set/ judging make it even more-so.

Give One FC 3 more years and I believe they will be on par with where Strikeforce was here in the USA.

Why does the thread title have a question mark at the end?

They put on great shows. I hope they get some more exposure. The sport needs more options. Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood - Why does the thread title have a question mark at the end?

They put on great shows. I hope they get some more exposure. The sport needs more options. Phone Post 3.0

You should headline the next one Phone Post

Agreed, love some ONEFC Phone Post

A lot of other mma orgs need more attention Phone Post

OneFC is really focused on trying to build the Asian market so it doesn't get too much attention on here, I think its an awesome event and hope they continue to grow though.

10 days till the next event! Remember to watch the YouTube stream ;) Phone Post 3.0

If they get the Asian market well and truly onside, the relatively small US market (population wise) won't really bother them. If they get a decent Asian TV deal, that opens up a massive number of people

As far as the fighters go, if they get the market right there, the fighter pay will be good, therefore in time they probably won't lose as many to the UFC where they would be seen as unknowns on a Facebook prelim. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
Naderhood - Why does the thread title have a question mark at the end?

You should headline the next one Phone Post

I don't have the clout to headline but I would LOVE to get one a card and travel and have a fight somewhere besides the states Phone Post 3.0

One FC has great fighters!!

Rox19 - One FC has great fighters!!

As you can imagine, I'm in favor of anything that equalizes market forces and gives the different groups in MMA (fighters, managers, agents, media, sponsors) more leverage so that respect is shown and fair deals are being written.

One FC & Bellator are the only real incentive UFC has to raise minimum fighter pay as it relates to their market value.

A fighter is worth what they bring to the promotion, or in this case, what they could get somewhere else.

4 days! One FC may not be known among many american fans, but its huge in Asia. My gf works in a cafe and she had some Singaporean customers the other week. She told them her and I are going flying to SG for this Friday's One FC and they said it was pretty known over there.

Went to War of the Lions in March last year and was pretty much sold out with about 10K people. I reckon they've got their priotities straight for now.