I think Rogan tried to tone it down at first...

Did anyone think that Joe was trying to tone it down a bit for Swick-Johnson, but then gradually amped back up to his normal self? We were laughing because (to his credit) he just can't help gettin' fired up...

I marked out a few times during the night, specifically in the Joe and Shogun fights, and when Machhida connected.

I think it's great when these guys react to public opinion where apropriate. Obviously you'll never please everyone, but it's nice to know people are listening...

except when he was basically rooting for vera in the second.

Doem - except when he was basically rooting for vera in the second.

How the fuck could anyone NOT root for Vera..... like I stated in another thread, at the start of the fight I wanted Vera to lose horribly but by the end I was Rooting for Vera and yelling at Shogun

DojoJay - Did anyone think that Joe was trying to tone it down a bit for Swick-Johnson, but then gradually amped back up to his normal self? We were laughing because (to his credit) he just can't help gettin' fired up...

def noticed he was seemingly more precise and careful. Phone Post

dustin dustin - The judges could hear every word he said the 2 times ive went to a UFC event. I made a note of it cuz i always wondered about it.That'sa no good, mario! Ita sure isnt, luigi!

Don't leave the fight in the hands of The Rogan.

Clarence Parents -
dustin dustin - The judges could hear every word he said the 2 times ive went to a UFC event. I made a note of it cuz i always wondered about it.That'sa no good, mario! Ita sure isnt, luigi!

Especially if someone is leg kicking cause we all know joe has a fetish for leg kicks Phone Post

huggy bear - 
Clarence Parents -

Especially if someone is leg kicking cause we all know joe has a fetish for leg kicks

Nothing wrong with getting excited over a nice leg kick.

mute button makes ufc-brand events bearable brah

Jumbocrunch -  That's because they're still trying to break through to casual fans, they probably just asked him to tone it down a tad for the fox card Phone Post

Ahhh... Good one... I thought perhaps he was reacting to discussion on the interwebs, but it may have just been because it was televised...