" I Think We Have Yet To See The Most Dangerous Jon Jones There Is " - Coach

He didnt even checked is she alright, just flew out of scene, should be in jail but money buys everything

Thereā€™s high likely hood that the 2 close decisions was because he didnā€™t take those guys thats seriously and coasted. Their subsequent performances since the Jones fight and Joneā€™s performance against DC - an opponent he took very seriously, would seem to back my assertion up.

ā€œI fucking hope we havenā€™t seen the most dangerous version of Jon Jones!ā€

Pregnant women from Albuquerque, NM.
2 Likes

He is really Trollin for this fight

In jail for a traffic accident? Stop being overdramatic.

He was high, had drugs on him, crashed into and injured a a pregnant woman and then fled the scene. This to you is a traffic accident?

2 Likes

The motherfucker hit a pregnant women and fled the scene. Most assume he ran and his so his body could flush out the alcohol. He should be in prison. Simple as that.

1 Like

Yes. Thatā€™s a traffic accident.

You can make it as dramatic as you want by saying PREGNANT WOMAN and DRUGS but itā€™s still just a traffic accident. No big deal.

Nobody thinks he was drinking but you. Lol @ going to prison for a fender bender and marijuana possession.

All this talk about possibly waiting out another year makes me think heā€™s appealing another suspension

Thereā€™s a good reason he used a cutting agent his whole career to fight smaller men.

Smaller men? Vitor, Gus, Rampage, and other opponents have fought at heavyweight. Cormier, Bader and Vera have been heavyweight champions. There are so many reasons to dislike Jon that you dont need to make up new ones.

All that shit you just said makes Jon look worse for never testing himself at HW.

You have horrible reading comprehension and you have no knowledge on what steroids do, specifically T-Bol which he was busted for 5 or 6 times.

Go do some research and come back.

Hit and Run, especially when you cause an injury is a serious Felony.

Since when are fighters expected to test themselves at higher weights? You are really reaching for things to criticize him about. Are you going to shit on Liddell, GSP, Khabib and the hundreds of other fighters who never ā€œtested themselvesā€?

Okay Dan Duchaine. Iā€™ll report back after I finish your homework assignment. :roll_eyes:

Again with the word games. Whatā€™s the difference between a felony and a ā€œseriousā€ felony? Lol.

Does this mean heā€™s doing more drugs and alcohol than before?

1 Like

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/what-serious-violent-felony.html