I think

..Whittaker beats Jacare this weekend.

Just to add more chaos to the MW division.

Pulling for Jacare though..

I want him to get the chance to fight for the belt before Gegard exacts his revenge.

Pulling for Whitaker. I like his kinda no frills  technical brawler approach.  If that makes sense. 

QuintonRammedMyPage -

Pulling for Whitaker. I like his kinda no frills  technical brawler approach.  If that makes sense. 

It makes perfect sense and I'm with you. I can't help but think Jacare by sub though

SpliffFranklin -
QuintonRammedMyPage -

It makes perfect sense and I'm with you. I can't help but think Jacare by sub though

Most likely outcome. 

QuintonRammedMyPage -

I def think Whittaker is the dark horse right now.

He has the power. If Jacare goes in there to relaxed there may be no need for some gator wrastling

Agent of Chaos - ..Whittaker beats Jacare this weekend.

I want him to get the chance to fight for the belt before Gegard exacts his revenge.

Love Jacare but pulling for my fellow Aussie. 

WAR ROB

185 is my new favorite weight class. Used to be 170 but lately MW has gotten crazy. Craziest part is Bisping as the champ and all the contenders all pissed and shit.

Agent of Chaos - ..Whittaker beats Jacare this weekend.

I was thinking the exact same thing.   After I saw what he did to Brunson, I was impressed as hell. 

I would like to think so but can't see it . That short left hook is mean though.

Can yoel have his belt? Or we going to pass it around a few more times

Word. Word. I like both guys. But the Aussie is getting his hand raised.

Boom

Whitacre shocked me in a great way . That was excellent . That was obviously one of the biggest tests for him at MW. 

Ol shansky has 53k posts. Jeez. 

WhereIsGoranReljic -

Whitacre shocked me in a great way . That was excellent . That was obviously one of the biggest tests for him at MW. 

Absolutely. Looked like a damn cobra in there. Dude is a killer.