I thought Ariel told Gina Carano that she was...

helwiney is a douche like dana said but for some reason every 99% of fighters like him

3 Likes
Gennady Goblin -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

It was a beyond idiotic thing to say by Gina and I have multiple Jewish friends who were offended by it. She got what she deserved after being told multiple times by Disney to stop. 

Shut up. She said nothing offensive. Her entire point was "Don't hate your neighbors, it leads to bad things". The holocaust comparison is a lame one, everyone uses it in each direction and it's lazy. But there was literally nothing anti-semitic about her post.

This. People acting offended are dramatic pussies trying to be victims. 

4 Likes

It was a beyond idiotic thing to say by Gina and I have multiple Jewish friends who were offended by it. She got what she deserved after being told multiple times by Disney to stop. 

ARe they offended by what she said or, what people are saying she said. It's amazing how too many people get their news from headlines and thats it. They dont bother reading the article attached to the click bait headline.

1 Like

Ariel used to act like the nervous nerdy kid in school when the hot chick in might talk to them. He was a complete fucking geek and Gina treated him far better than Rampage, Mayhem and others did. He would still kiss their ass and beg for interviews even after getting treated like a little punk. Now he has a little juice at ESPN and he shits on her? Remember his sniffling crying ass acting like a school kid because Dana was mean to him? People stuck up for him when he did numerous things to keep pushing the issue knowing he was on thin ice. It all comes full circle. I hope the other fighters take note and distance themselves from this little using fuck. He'll shit on the UFC completely if Lebron, Kyrie or another of the NBA's star players offer to let him sniff their ball sweat with that huge fucking nose.  He could have just shut the fuck up and not said anything, but nope he had to make it about him. See if he would say a word to Desean Jackson, Fuck Ariel.

8 Likes
Gennady Goblin -
Whambo -

https://youtu.be/gmXTUSP9a9M?t=236

Bill Maher is a smug prick lefty, but at least he's not a bat shit crazy loon. The wokists are even too much for him.

Agreed. Maher has actually had some good takes in the last year on cancel culture and covid lockdowns. He reminds me of my older 50+ leftists friends and family members. I don't agree with them politically but they aren't totally fucking lost and can still remain sensible when I comes to various topics and at least you can have a fucking conversation. 

SKARHEAD - She said ZERO anti-semitic things...Ben Shapiro and ANYONE with a brain who can actually read and interpret basic concepts understands this.

Racists defending other racists. 

Gina gave it the ole, “ I’m not racist , my best friend is black” routine.

I actually didn’t know how uneducated she was until the Shapiro interview.

two right wing nut jobs stroking each other. 

1 Like

ARIEL is such a dork

1 Like

lmao, my reply was deleted? you guys are such fags, no wonder your shit website is dead.

1 Like
jkd4200 -
SKARHEAD - She said ZERO anti-semitic things...Ben Shapiro and ANYONE with a brain who can actually read and interpret basic concepts understands this.

I know you’re trolling, but I’m curious what even the troll angle is on how Gina’s post was racist in any way.

It can’t be simply referencing the holocaust. We’ve heard the term “nazi” literally every day since Trump announced he was running for president, so we know people reference the holocaust constantly. If that’s the standard, then we have to call everyone racist, and if we’re calling everyone racist, the term “racist” has no meaning. At that point it just means “person”. 

So what exactly was the racist part? 

4 Likes
Gennady Goblin - 

Shut up. She said nothing offensive. Her entire point was "Don't hate your neighbors, it leads to bad things". The holocaust comparison is a lame one, everyone uses it in each direction and it's lazy. But there was literally nothing anti-semitic about her post.

Its actually accurate. This “othering” a section of the population because they look different, have different values, etc can lead to events like the Holocaust and Armenian genocide.

1 Like

Parroting the false claim of "anti semitism" for Gina's tweet is the most intellectually dishonest thing I've seen in a while.

It's faux outrage.

You're either a. lying just to score points against a conservative, or b. too ignorant to realize it's not anti-semitic.

It's laughable.

10 Likes
Gennady Goblin - 

lol

“I wasn’t offended, therefore she said nothing offensive no matter how many OTHER people than myself were offended by what she said.”

I agree it wasn’t anti-semitic, but it absolutely 100% is offensive to compare Twitter dorks being criticized for their statements, with Jews being beaten in the streets by their neighbors in Nazi Germany.

2 Likes
Sam miller -
Gennady Goblin - 

lol

“I wasn’t offended, therefore she said nothing offensive no matter how many OTHER people than myself were offended by what she said.”

I agree it wasn’t anti-semitic, but it absolutely 100% is offensive to compare Twitter dorks being criticized for their statements, with Jews being beaten in the streets by their neighbors in Nazi Germany.

Except it wasn’t a direct comparison. She stated that the government promoted social strife, turning neighbor against neighbor, and asked how its different from how people are today.

people reporting their neighbors for civil infractions (they’re having an extra person over for Christmas get them!) is exactly the kind of slippery slope that was used to promote anti-semitism.

people now hate neighbors, friends, and family for disagreeing about political topics which delights those in power

8 Likes

It’s not like she said “people getting banned on Twitter is as grave an offense as people getting rounded up during the Holocaust” but cancel culture plebs would have you believe her statements were on that level 

4 Likes

Ariel is a bitch. Lost any tiny bit of respect remaining for him over a decade ago. 

1 Like
TheHoarseWhisperer -
Sam miller -
Gennady Goblin - 

lol

Except it wasn’t a direct comparison. She stated that the government promoted social strife, turning neighbor against neighbor, and asked how its different from how people are today.

people reporting their neighbors for civil infractions (they’re having an extra person over for Christmas get them!) is exactly the kind of slippery slope that was used to promote anti-semitism.

people now hate neighbors, friends, and family for disagreeing about political topics which delights those in power

Members of society condemning abhorrent beliefs, statements, and actions of others that don’t fit the society’s ideals is actually how societies work and has nothing whatsoever to do with Nazi Germany. 

Her post was the laughable apex of playing the victim. She wasn’t talking about covid reporting, she was talking about being called out for her bullshit posts, and that had nothing to do with the government. It was citizens rightly recognizing her false and idiotic posts as false and idiotic, and saying so. Waaah!

1 Like
TeamRenzo - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

Who gives a shit if you have friends that were offended, I have friends that were offended…nobody cares

Exactly! lol @ someone being “offended” as if that is the upper limit of human tolerance.

ariel being a gutless weasel? whats new

5 Likes

This whole Anti Semitic shit is literally watered down to a point it’s becoming a compliment.

Just mention the Nazi’s and all of a sudden your a fucking jew hater?

we know of at least 20 members of my family that died in WW2 fighting the Germans. they act like they were the only mother fuckers affected by it.

Also I’m not a history buff but why did the Germans think fuck it and go after the Jewish population? was it just blind hatred because usually where there is smoke there is fire and considering their acts in the past 50 years in Israel I have to fucking wonder?

3 Likes
jkd4200 - 

What racist thing has either said? Didn’t Biden just drop the N-word by the way?

5 Likes