I thought CM PUNK hated the UFC

I heard this silly man take digital shots at JBJ lately for having no heart. Apparently he tranes BJJ (white belt). But he also seems to be a fan of MMA in general.

i want to see a catch weight fight.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1268937-the-10-best-pay-per-view-cards-in-ufc-history#/articles/1268937-the-10-best-pay-per-view-cards-in-ufc-history/page/2

I don't think he ever said he hated the UFC just that he doesn't respect Jones

Bleacher Report......

He is big fan of UFC....just doesn't get to see alot with his busy shedule he told helwani in an interview once....so for something to actually reach him it would need to be big story...so you gotta see it that when UFC 151 fiasco happened and it was all 'Jon Jones' fault etc etc he was bound to offer his two cents on it.

Othello - CM Punk is the typical wrestler. Always attaching himself to big names of other sports like CPSonnen, Bones Jones and FRB in order to stay relevant in the mainstream.

Im sure FRB is really getting Punk over in the mainstream!

LOL dumbfuck

CM Punk is legit.  He's the fucking man.

SonofJockstrap -
Othello - CM Punk is the typical wrestler. Always attaching himself to big names of other sports like CPSonnen, Bones Jones and FRB in order to stay relevant in the mainstream.

CM Punk has more followers than Sonnen and Bones combined, I think he's doing alright in the mainstream media.

This!

LOL Phone Post

Rener gracie is dating a WWE Diva. They met through her. Now they Trane together Phone Post

Othello - 
HenryO - 

Im sure FRB is really getting Punk over in the mainstream!

LOL dumbfuck

It's called sarcasm moran... something you'll learn about when you get to high school.

Ah, well carry on.

Sarcasm doesnt work on the internet

If he dislikes Jones chances are he is definitely an mma fan Phone Post

Being honest about JBJ doesn't mean he doesn't like UFC.

He was on Mauro's MMA Show podcast a couple days ago if anyone wants to give it a lesson. He got to personally wish Hendo a happy birthday. How cool is that? Phone Post