I thought Dan won...

I gave him the first two rounds and the last one, it was close, but that's what I thought. Maybe it's just me?

You are insane.

as BADLY as i wanted him to win, rampage took it.

hugely disappointing night.

:(

yeah Rampage at least 3 rounds to 2. He just had better conditioning. Dan looked tired from the second round on.

yeah I got it three rounds to two for Page

mouth already did it-MM

I thought Dan might pull it off because Rampage kept getting baited into slugfests, but other than Rampage not getting the finish it went more or less how I thought. Good fight.

As in... shopping mall?

you thought wrong

i got hendo winning 1,3, and 5

Balls across the nose

I had Hendo 1, slight lead in 2, and 5. It was close enough though, it could have gone either way.

hendo won

Rampage won fair and square

"I gave him the first two rounds and the last one, it was close, but that's what I thought. Maybe it's just me? "

close fight...but you need to re-watch the fight if you gave Hendo the second round. 

Hendo won the 1st

Rampage won the 2nd

Draw 3rd rd

Rampage won the 4th

Rampage won the 5th.

I agree with my fellow Irishman.

I thought Rampage won, but wouldn't have called "robbery" if it was given to Hendo.

This is only the second time ever that Hendo has been on the losing end of a decision in a close fight (Arona was the other).

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

He's still way ahead on the balance sheets with the judges (Kondo, Busta 2, Ninja, Nog 1, Babalu, Newton). That right there is enough to forfeit any right to future complaints about decisions.

Rampage won what I saw.

I thought Hendo looked to be the victor from the first two rounds, then Quinton won the next two and the last round looked like a draw to me. Ultimately I had it at a draw though I feel Quinton was overall a bit better tonight, granted Hendo's Kimura was probably the closest this came to having a non judge decided Victor.