I Thought This Would Never Happen

A friend of mine invited my wife and I over to a nice Independence Day celebration tonight on their lake cabin property. They have a very nice setup and they go in on a big celebration with their neighbors at their cabin on the lake, food and fireworks galore.

The neighbors are very friendly and there’s some nice eye candy over there in that family. My wife and one of the gals were drinking while I was doing manly work; chopping wood for the fire and getting fireworks shot off at the end of the dock with the locals. My wife explains that the gal was hitting on her the whole time, asking who she was with. Apparently she liked what she saw and we continued the conversation at the camp fire after the fireworks. The booze was a flowing and we took the show inside.

My wife has talked a big game about three ways in the past but nothing ever materialized. Round 1 in the books gents and this gal and my wife are enjoying themselves as I type this. I am glad I am on the super soaker OG stack, I gave them both a good four ropes. I wanted to do a little bragging before I go back and violate this gal further.

Apparently her boyfriend ghosted her today and she needed to let off some steam. 10/10 experience, will continue to enjoy this one all night. More to follow later.

14 Likes

Good on ya, Shlonger!

How long d’ya reckon before your wife leaves you for her?

2 Likes

I posted to soon.

Good one… 8.7

3 Likes

3 Likes

Rules? Or it never happened.

1 Like

And, by “her” he means “a real man”

1 Like

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

3 Likes

1 Like

Emotion Reaction GIF

3 Likes

3 Likes

8.5/10. Very subtle, but solid. An anxiety line or two would’ve been great.

2 Likes

It’s actually the best set up for a threesome. Your girls got a friend who’s pissed off at their boyfriend/husband. Those types are more willing to engage in sexual debauchery. My very first threesome went down almost exactly like that. My girl’s friend spent the day arguing with her boyfriend. Later that night after we had way too much to drink we somehow ended up in bed. One thing led to amother and I was able to knock something off my bucket list.

2 Likes

Liar

2 Likes

lol

3 Likes

Pretty good. I had no idea until the last paragraph.

2 Likes

8.0. Well above average

Would read again

3 Likes

8.5/10

2 Likes

Dear Penthouse….

2 Likes

Hahaha this is how marriages end, houses and assets are lost and you become a stranger to your kids.

Hope you enjoy those sugar walls bucko, your wife will never be the same after tonight

2 Likes

lol ban all anxiety :slight_smile:

2 Likes