I thought Thompson won

Just because green kept chopping it up , doesn't mean he was winning. I mad bro Phone Post 3.0

You wot? Phone Post 3.0

Chopping it up - talking (urban speak) Phone Post 3.0

I was very impressed by both men (BEEP!)

But I too felt JT won this one. Phone Post 3.0

I also felt that Thomson won. I feel bad for him losing two in a row that he should of won, especially the bendo fight. Phone Post 3.0

Put what you thought in one hand... Phone Post 3.0

rockfists - Put what you thought in one hand... Phone Post 3.0
What nugga ?!? Phone Post 3.0

Thomson never seems to get a decision his way, I thought he won myself. Phone Post 3.0

UFC just updated their judging criteria;
-striking
-grappling
-octagon control
-chopping it up

Huey freman - Thomson never seems to get a decision his way, I thought he won myself. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I thought he had the last Gilbert fight also.

He is the anti-Diego. Technical striker who lands frequently, though backs up, loses decisions he should've won. Phone Post 3.0

Thompson did win Phone Post

Bad call IMO. Not even a fan of Thompson but he should have got the nod. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_CrestRio -
Huey freman - Thomson never seems to get a decision his way, I thought he won myself. Phone Post 3.0

He is the anti-Diego. Technical striker who lands frequently, though backs up, loses decisions he should've won. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he won that Melendez fight for sure Phone Post 3.0

Thought Josh won as well Phone Post 3.0

Weidmans Pet Dragon -
UGCTT_CrestRio -

Yeah I just remembered that fight! He totally won that! Poor Josh can't catch a break. Phone Post 3.0

NBK ALL DAY -
Weidmans Pet Dragon -
UGCTT_CrestRio -

Yeah I just remembered that fight! He totally won that! Poor Josh can't catch a break. Phone Post 3.0
I get the idea behind the backing away and picking your shots strategy, just little curious why Thomson adopted that style recently.

In that Melendez fight, he was relatively aggressive. Though seems like he tried fighting, lost on scorecards, then he played the game, and lost on scorecards. Phone Post 3.0

Me too OP me too Phone Post 3.0

imo blood on his face swayed 2 judges

i thought they both won a round with the first pretty even

should have been a draw

Bobby Green won Phone Post