I thought Thompson won

29-28 Green was the proper score, but it was close. They seemed to cancel out one another for most of the fight, but, Green was a little more Effective with his strikes and Aggression.

I had Green winning this fight but had Thomson winning vs Bendo

I thought Thomson won too. Phone Post 3.0

Josh did win, but his Machida like style in this fight lost is for him.

I thought Josh won, but he needs to turn it up. This fight, the Benson fight, and the last Melendez fight, he lost only because he held back too much. I think in all three he showed that he was "better" than the other guy.

Writing something retard and then having to explain what it means... Yeah, that was a lot easier than using the language we all speak... On the flip side, I agree with the non-retarded part of your statement.

Thought he should have won his fight against Bendo but I agree with the decision going to Bobby Green... Thomson just didn't do much of anything Phone Post 3.0

JT seemed like he took bobby green too lightly Phone Post 3.0

... Leave it to the judges... Blah blah blah... Phone Post 3.0

Thompson won but judges have decided ti devalue technical striking Phone Post 3.0

I was there live, and I remember kicking myself right after the final round ended that I didn't bet on Thompson, it seemed that clear that he had won.

PunchesandKicks - Thompson won but judges have decided ti devalue technical striking Phone Post 3.0

Care to elaborate on that? Green had a very loose, fluid, 8 point attack that was throwing Josh off a lot.

I thought Josh won too, but it's still a fair decision. Josh knew it and wasn't even complaining.

Yup. That's twice in a row for JT Phone Post 3.0

Thompson defiantly won. I had money on the fight and the guy paid me before they announced the decision. When I gave him his money back and mine he said " that's total bullshit but I'll take it" Phone Post 3.0

Moss4hFillsMyPeeFountain - I was there live, and I remember kicking myself right after the final round ended that I didn't bet on Thompson, it seemed that clear that he had won.
Same it was close but obvious. Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand how Thomson won. He was waiting on Green all night and wasn't landing anything clean. Phone Post 3.0

had Thompson but he wasnt that aggresive

FrankShamrocksBraces -
wizekraker owns me, it's not normal - Thompson defiantly won. I had money on the fight and the guy paid me before they announced the decision. When I gave him his money back and mine he said " that's total bullshit but I'll take it" Phone Post 3.0
And then what happened? Phone Post 3.0
Does the story end with him giving your half back and just call it a draw Phone Post 3.0

Marc Goddard also thought Thompson... Twice! Phone Post 3.0