I told ya!

Well ok not exactly lol, nobody in their right mind, not even the Oil faithful expected to win that series. What i do mean is speaking about any team out west being able to take this thing.

Some fun hockey and as much as i normally hate the Oilers it was kinda fun to watch em' beat the heavy favourite. Now i wanted the Ducks to win originally but it would be fun to watch a re-invigorated Battle of Alberta. Rather see the Flames/Ducks go to 7 then whatever happens is all good.

I agree 100%.. I actually felt for Manny for a sec there after that last goal, you could see the shock on his face then he kinda hung his head all sad.

no body in their right mind expected them to win? I fully expected them to win, and posted it right from the start, and have seen through the red wings from the beginning of the year.

no need to feel bad for Yzerman, he's got plenty more than most players will dream of.

" no body in their right mind expected them to win? I fully expected them to win"

I rest my case.

;p

Heavy favorites?

The Oilers had the Wings number all season.

Thats why I didn't make too many grand predictions. The Oilers always play the Wings tough.

Mark