I Told You So: Paul Heyman RUINED Cesaro

You guys didn't want to believe me.. lol

3 months later, who would have thought that Jack Swagger would be more over than Cesaro?

Paul Heyman = overrated wrestling mind with cliched ideas. Phone Post 3.0

I agreed from day one they weren't put together properly, just thrown together it seemed. Cesaro is less over than before Paul, but he isn't ruined, he's to good to stay down, and nobody hits a home run everytime, heyman is still a genius.... Phone Post 3.0

I'm not sure if was Heyman directly. I think the bigger issue was that every time they came out, the monologue started with "My name is Paul Heyman, and my client, Brock Lesnar, (insert something about beating the streak)".

Opening with that is what killed him, IMO. That marginalized Cesaro and made him seem like a third tier guy. When your manager opens every speech talking about someone else, its not good for your business.

Without knowing who pushed for the Brock line every time, its hard to say who killed Cesaro.

And if it wasn't for the semi-face turn, Swagger wouldn't be over. Phone Post 3.0

He also ruined Ryback and Curtis Axel.

FIRE HIM Phone Post 3.0

I kind of take an opposing view in this. I can't argue that the roll Cesaro was on before the real american split is gone. But, I feel this has the opportunity to be a slow burn type deal where he will eventually died with Brock and make him a main event level contender. It just may take 6-9 months but he will be back in time. Patience, grasshoppah! Phone Post 3.0

It's not heyman's fault at all. They just have no place for Cesaro right now. Brock is taking the belt at summerslam and holding onto it until mania where he will likely lose it to Reigns. I wouldn't be surprised if Brock feuded with Cesaro later in the year. But I'd bet my life if Cesaro fought Lesnar he would be over as fuck. Phone Post

His shitty entrance music doesn't help either. Phone Post 3.0

Who do you think wins the battle royal tomorrow then? Phone Post 3.0

Sheamus, to unify the belts Phone Post 3.0

Johnny Eightball - His shitty entrance music doesn't help either. Phone Post 3.0
Everyone is right. Which shows just how many layers this fuck up onion has. The music, the nickname, Heyman screaming about Brock, a heel that the people had already crowned a face...the list goes on forever. I hope he can bounce back. Phone Post 3.0

Had thought Cesaro originally. Now I'm thinking it may be The Miz.

If they unify, it shouldn't be like that. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - Had thought Cesaro originally. Now I'm thinking it may be The Miz.

If they unify, it shouldn't be like that. Phone Post 3.0

I'm leaning towards Cesaro. Only problem is I think he may end up feuding with Lesnar sometime before Royal Rumble. Miz is a good pick too. It's gonna be either Cesaro,Miz, or Sheamus.

Heyman is basically a male Vickie Guerrero TV wise these days.

And as good as his ideas are, he just can't cater to and audience that is half women and children.

MMAhaiku -
Johnny Eightball - His shitty entrance music doesn't help either. Phone Post 3.0
Everyone is right. Which shows just how many layers this fuck up onion has. The music, the nickname, Heyman screaming about Brock, a heel that the people had already crowned a face...the list goes on forever. I hope he can bounce back. Phone Post 3.0
This exactly Phone Post 3.0

He's also bald and has chicken legs. Phone Post 3.0

I never liked Heyman with Cesaro, either... but I don't think it's too late for Cesaro. He is talented enough to still come out on top.

I never understood why they stuck him with Heyman and the "My client, Brock Lesnar..." bullshit. I never liked it from day one. I've always thought, "when the hell is Cesaro gonna turn on Heyman for mismanaging him/not giving his career enough attention?" It has been an annoying & disappointing ride... Phone Post 3.0

BiggGunn - I'm not sure if was Heyman directly. I think the bigger issue was that every time they came out, the monologue started with "My name is Paul Heyman, and my client, Brock Lesnar, (insert something about beating the streak)".

Opening with that is what killed him, IMO. That marginalized Cesaro and made him seem like a third tier guy. When your manager opens every speech talking about someone else, its not good for your business.

Without knowing who pushed for the Brock line every time, its hard to say who killed Cesaro.

And if it wasn't for the semi-face turn, Swagger wouldn't be over. Phone Post 3.0
Part of the appeal that Cesaro had with the audience during his run with Zeb Colter was the feeling that he was finally coming into his own and that he really didn't need to walk around with a manager anymore and have anyone tell him what to do.

Pairing him with Heyman was obviously a huge stepback. It's like they were saying "Well, we have 0 confidence in this guy so that's why he's getting another manager. And we'll bury him too!" Phone Post 3.0

Unless cesaro realizes this crap, comes out of the crowd and costs brock the title, or just kicks the shit out of him. Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - You guys didn't want to believe me.. lol

3 months later, who would have thought that Jack Swagger would be more over than Cesaro?

Heyman is not on the creative team, he says it over and over on the podcasts he does. Phone Post 3.0

VinnyLogz -
Gino_Corona - You guys didn't want to believe me.. lol

Heyman is not on the creative team, he says it over and over on the podcasts he does. Phone Post 3.0
What's his podcast?
Also pretty sure the point to put heyman with cesaro wasn't to get cesaro more over, but rather keep beating the streak relevant as Brock is just a part timer. Phone Post 3.0