"I train UFC" t-shirt

make 1 that says I train Da Ion Wing.

Here's what we're looking at, folks.  Can you imagine rocking this at the bar for the next Chuck Liddell fight?  Never has a t-shirt made it so clear that you WILL ruin their evening should they make the mistake of looking at you wrong.  And at the gym?  Forget about it!

I would also wear a "I Train in NBA" shirt! I love it.

I wanna see Ferox's shirt

that is great because that is exactly what the posers say "I train UFC", not i train in MMA or anything its "I train UFC"

i have thrown many "UFC fighters" out of night clubs

RIP Ferrox

I would buy one.

You wanted to wear it to the next event with Liddell - here you go:

And for the YAMMA guy:

Ok, so I posted a public version of it on Zazzle for all who wish to rock this badass shirt.  All proceeds will go to purchasing Crooklyn a shirt, then her husband, then I dunno.  Maybe I'll just start giving them away as contest prizes or something.  I'm not trying to make a profit, is what I'm saying.

www.zazzle.com/i_train_ufc_shirt-235073284572590862

ttt I want some of those me fight good shirts or similar.

TT

KenHasNeverBeenKO'd -
JayRoc - wtf with the quotes, i've seen people make them work. wtf am i doing wrong??????????????/

All I did when I tried it was...."highlighted" what you said and clicked quote and this is what I got.

oh cool, i didnt know how to do that either

Needs more skulls,chains and pitbulls IMHO.

Wait, so who is Crooklyn's hubby? Just a stalker?

ttt

Awesome shirt!

"Piss off, I train UFC"? Would that work better? Or give me suggestions.

Also, I think I made the shirt editable on Zazzle, so you should be able to change stuff. I'm not really sure how, though.

That's hilarious... and I agree with not wanting it to say "Fuck you."

How about a simple "WATCH OUT!"