I train with LUKE CUMMO

Luke's record from sherdog, 4-1. Combined total wins of the 3 fighters he beat in those 4 wins, 0-5.

My last fight before leaving for the show was at 175 and I didn't have to cut any water weight, only strict dieting. When I eat bad I can balloon up to 190.

Luke's record from sherdog, 4-1. Combined total wins of the 3 fighters he beat in those 4 wins, 0-5.

Luke faught Dave Tirelli, Mike Thatcher, and Josh Koscheck. I guess your telling me that they have a combined record of 0-5..... Get a clue BigWilliam so you dont sound like a fool when you post.

I said the guys he beat have a combined record of 0-5 in sherdog's database. Tirelli is 0-2 on Thatcher is 0-1. So blow it out your ass. Luke's other victory came against Kadir Kadri. According to sherdog's listing he has never beaten a fighter with a win to their name.

"So blow it out your ass."

Ahhh, to be 12-years old again...

ttt for the green namer!

thatcher defeated jose rodriguez at ring of combat and dave tirelli defeated tom deblass at reality fighting and won a decision over luke cummo at ring of combat.

oh sweet I have a green name now! Not that my fame has gotten to me or anything, but I'll see you guys later - I'm goin to look at naked chicks on Tapout!

Ahhh, to be 12-years old again...

your giving him too much credit!

put it back in your pants Luke!

Hey Luke!

I'm really rooting for you! I was so shocked when you were picked last, but I was so fucking stoked when you took out those two guys during the challenge. Way to show everyone up (although I totally think you proved yourself with the five minute wall sit. Personally, I think they were just persecuting you cause you seem different. Represent!) and prove yourself. What's your e-mail address? I'd love to ask you some training questions. My E-mail is ttakami@hampshire.edu, fire one at me. Peace.

ttt 4 Luke