I Tried Listening To Alex Jones' Podcast...Whoa...

I didn't make it very far.

I was hoping for an Art Bell kind of thing and that's not an Art Bell kind of thing.

Does that guy just yell like that for four hours straight? I can't have someone yelling in my ear like that for half my day. That would be exhausting.

He's completely insane and will have a heart attack or stroke in the near future based on how stressed and paranoid he seems to constantly be.  I've only heard him on JRE and a couple of very brief segments and it was exhausting just listening to it.

Alex Jones/Infowars is shit.

If you’re looking for an “art bell type thing”, try Ground Zero or The Higherside Chats.

Red Ice & The Unexplained (with Howard Hughes) might also work.

Hurtsogood -

He's completely insane and will have a heart attack or stroke in the near future based on how stressed and paranoid he seems to constantly be.  I've only heard him on JRE and a couple of very brief segments and it was exhausting just listening to it.

The CTs when he drops are gonna be out of control

daglord -

Alex Jones/Infowars is shit.

If you’re looking for an “art bell type thing”, try Ground Zero or The Higherside Chats.

Red Ice & The Unexplained (with Howard Hughes) might also work.

Thanks man.

StankieEdgar -
Hurtsogood -

The CTs when he drops are gonna be out of control

He's probably already prerecorded 50+ videos to be released in case he dies suddenly for the 50 different conspiracies he's already concocted about how he's going to die.

Infowars is news

Art Bell was entertainment.

Luncha Libre -

Infowars is news

Art Bell was entertainment.

performance art

I went through a spell a few months back when I thought Alex Jones was the funniest guy I'd ever heard. Still do, sorta. He's basically a professional wrestler who happens to do media. It's performance art and most of his listeners aren't in on the gag

sekundarburnes -

I went through a spell a few months back when I thought Alex Jones was the funniest guy I'd ever heard. Still do, sorta. He's basically a professional wrestler who happens to do media. It's performance art and most of his listeners aren't in on the gag

I understand he's playing a character. It's just a lot of ranting and yelling. That's all I'm saying. Seems like the topics could be fun, but it's his schtick I don't get.

I’ve tried listening before and honestly the number of commercials is more obnoxious than him

He's Insane

He is a lunatic 

He is pure crap. He epitomizes the phrase “verbal diarrhea”

i remember watching a bit of Paul joseph Watson when he was in studio with Alex Jones. Whenever Watson was trying to get a point across, Alex would interrupt with utter crap. Then jones would say “sorry Paul. Go ahead”. He would then proceed to inturrupt Watson moments later.

Watson COULD NOT saying a thing. It’s like every time jones has a thought, he feels the need to spew it out.

Infowars breaks big news months in advance.

Enjoy Alex's performance but know the message is real.

InfoWars.... Hmmm... Let me think what their take on Zionism is....  Hmmm....

I wonder if they deal in disinformation, omitting a handful of key facts, if not outright fabricating information???

bluenoser - Infowars breaks big news months in advance.

Enjoy Alex's performance but know the message is real.

like Y2K? Jade Helm? Govt tearing apart families & activating FEMA camps? Sandy Hook?

Alex Jones is insane, but he's playing a character

He's full of shit though, lol at anyone that watches it for "the news"

Alex is pure hilarity and a information machine