I turn 30 tomorrow. What to expect?

I’m feeling a bit indifferent about it at the moment.

More of the same.

As long as you stay active you should be good, get sedentary and you’ll hate yourself by 40. 

1 Like

30s were the best

Enjoy your last rock hard erection tonight 

7 Likes

While it can be useful to categorize the passing of time in larger intervals, nothing amazing is suddenly happening simply because your age now ends with a zero.

Highly recommend Rauch's Happiness Curve for the more general question I believe you're asking.

30s for me were the biggest leaps in personal growth - intellectual, social, career.

I just go to bed earlier and don't really like the "bar scene" much. Other than that- all the same

1 Like

Today’s shit was the last time your balls won’t dunk in the toilet water.

2 Likes

Every time you put your dong away after a piss, a little more comes out. 

4 Likes

Turned 32 today, stronger than I was 10 years ago in the gym, prime baby happy bday to u 

Aids. lots of aids.

ABCTT_zebers3 -

Every time you put your dong away after a piss, a little more comes out. 

This is true! lol!

30 is the point at which you have absolutely officially gotten old enough that:

1. Cops will not let anything slide because you are some dumb kid. They may let shit slide because your a respectful adult but that "dumb kid" card is fucking over.

2. You better be more than competent at your job at this point. If you cant get it done and get better on your own your going to start to have problems.

3. You better know who the hell you are. You dont need to have everything figured out but know your best and worst traits. Otherwise your just going to repeat.

4. Wear sunscreen

3 Likes

If you have a decent wife/girlfriend you should expect a blowjob or two.

30s were absolutely the best. 40s are pretty good so far too. 20s were blah.

1 Like

erectile disfunction, enlarged prostate, and gray ball hair.

BarkLikeADog - While it can be useful to categorize the passing of time in larger intervals, nothing amazing is suddenly happening simply because your age now ends with a zero.

Highly recommend Rauch's Happiness Curve for the more general question I believe you're asking.

30s for me were the biggest leaps in personal growth - intellectual, social, career.

I just turned 32 a month ago. This seems resonates with me. 

You will all of a sudden find yourself sexually attracted to men 

1 Like

im 38 now. i dreaded turning 30 more than every other birthday combined. I've been more content in my 30s than any other decade in my life. by the extreme highs and lows are behind me. good and bad, i guess. 

Dont burn every bridge u cross