I used Dana White's words to save a snake

So I just spent a half hour oiling down a snake. No, it's not what you think. I went out to the garage this morning and found a small snake stuck in a glue trap. The traps are for insects, so I hate to see a snake get caught like that and suffer. This has happened before and I found you can free them by pouring cooking oil on them (thank you internet). Had it happen this past spring with a large snake. It took a long time to get this one unglued, longer than the big snake because it was so much smaller and didn't have enough mass to twist and pop itself off. As I was near the end, just its jaw was stuck to the trap and I said, "C'mon, boys" like Dana White on TUF when fighters aren't banging in the first 45 seconds. It then popped off and went into the grass. True story.

DO YOU WANNA BE A FUCKIN' SNAKE?

C'mon you zipperhead

Sounds like when Jim whacks off with super glue in American Pie. It'll be Okay Son.

Cool story brah Phone Post

haha! we're running outta shit to talk about

Glad the snake made it okay

That's fucking eel-egal

Nah, good job brah, and to the crazy bastard that started pouring cooking oil on trapped snakes.

You should have said "Snake, WTF is wrong with you?"

Lesson learned...

Oil snake...

Yell "c'mon boys!"

Snake pops off...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Awesome brah. Phone Post

I feel like the cooking oil may free the snake only to kill it later. Don't they respirate through their skin or something?

The guy who originally freed the snake with cooking oil was definitely Asian and definitely needed to do it to make a soup out of the snake...

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - 

I feel like the cooking oil may free the snake only to kill it later. Don't they respirate through their skin or something?

Damn it, don't bring me down now. 

epwar - 
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - 

Damn it, don't bring me down now. 

Phew, close call:

They do not breath through their skin. And they do not breath through their lungs either. They breath through their noses and have lungs. Most snakes do not have moist skin and it is actually not good to keep a snake wet for long periods. If you have a snake and it feels slimy or wet, you make want to take it to a vet for a possible infection.

Oh, wait...

:D

THATS FUCKING ILLEGAL

Masakyst - DO YOU WANNA BE A FUCKIN' SNAKE?

Lmao was expecting this! Trying not to laugh while my sons asleep on my chest Phone Post

Masakyst - DO YOU WANNA BE A FUCKIN' SNAKE?

LMAO

I enjoyed this story. I like snakes, good for you.

LOL! But that snake sounds like a pussy!

http://i.imgur.com/Kp0G9.jpg

vtfu for being kind to nature. :)