I used to F@CK guys like you in High School

Has to be one of the biggest fuck ups in MMA history....

just as bad as shitting your pants in the middle of a fight in my opinion

"I used to fuck guys like you in high school" – Joseph Benivedez 

I'm pretty sure he meant to say that.

Wasn't it originally from Artie Lange movie with the Karate a Kid, BeerLeague or something

the old man said

Don't be eyeballing me, I used to fuck guys bigger then you when I was in jail

I had always just assumed he meant to say "fuck up"… But it's even better if he meant it and now is married to Megan (who most likely has the aids now)

JoseyWales - Wasn't it originally from Artie Lange movie with the Karate a Kid, BeerLeague or something

the old man said

Beer league.. underrated movie

"I'm gonna motorboat that ass" - Josh Koscheck

"I'm gonna get all up in that ass" -Rashad Evans

"I'm want to fuck Chuck" - Wanderlei Silva

Jeff Munson is still the king, but Cody and Dom had some pretty bad ones in the ringside exchange at UFC on FOX 22.

Cody: "With those busted ass hands of yours"

Dom: "Be bustin on your face"

Cody: "I'm gunna eat everything you got"

JoseyWales - Wasn't it originally from Artie Lange movie with the Karate a Kid, BeerLeague or something

the old man said

How dare all of you

RedbansViennaSausage -

Jeff Munson is still the king, but Cody and Dom had some pretty bad ones in the ringside exchange at UFC on FOX 22.

I think Dom is gay and is too smart to not realize what was being said. Hilarious.

RedbansViennaSausage -
JoseyWales - Wasn't it originally from Artie Lange movie with the Karate a Kid, BeerLeague or something

the old man said

How dare all of you

Pain Don't hurt.

PorkJackhammer -
RedbansViennaSausage -

I think Dom is gay and is too smart to not realize what was being said. Hilarious.

LOL

I'm reading this in the bathtub..hard as fk.

I used to fuck guys like you in bathtubs

I stay away from guys like all of you

Target_the_Gash - <blockquote>JoseyWales - <span id='userPost59581860' class='User-237900'>I stay away from guys like all of you</span></blockquote><br />

I know how it goes... last time you violated that restraining order they put an ankle bracelet on you and now you're kinda running out of chances...

Never Got An Ankle Bracelet For That

Target_the_Gash - 
JoseyWales - 
Target_the_Gash - <blockquote>JoseyWales - <span id='userPost59581860' class='User-237900'>I stay away from guys like all of you</span></blockquote><br />

I know how it goes... last time you violated that restraining order they put an ankle bracelet on you and now you're kinda running out of chances...

sorry i figured we must have had the same public defender

Just Say No Kids

RedbansViennaSausage -

the old man said

How dare all of you

Classic Ronda line.

Target_the_Gash -
JoseyWales - 
Target_the_Gash - 
JoseyWales - 

sorry i figured we must have had the same public defender

Just Say No Kids

it must be the swingset bolted to the bed of my El Camino that keeps giving me away

I giggled