I used to work at a gay bar ama

Did the smell of ass fill the air?

does gay bar mean just gay guys or were there lesbians too? Any girls at all? Phone Post 3.0

Johnny Cakes? Phone Post 3.0

What AIDS meds you taking Phone Post 3.0

Did you sell more wine coolers than beer? Phone Post 3.0

So how were gay pickup artists different than straight ones?

Did your experience there improve or worsen your opinion of homosexuals? Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -

how much gay sex did you witness and what was the one that really stands out in your memory?

Too much. Sickest thing I saw was a midget who looked like Verne troyer blowing a giant fat guy. Phone Post 3.0

sonnensseringe1314 - does gay bar mean just gay guys or were there lesbians too? Any girls at all? Phone Post 3.0
Just guys except Thursday lezzies night. Phone Post 3.0

Magic Jackson - Did you sell more wine coolers than beer? Phone Post 3.0
No.Mostly beer or mixed drinks. Lots of shots. Phone Post 3.0

nottheface - Did your experience there improve or worsen your opinion of homosexuals? Phone Post 3.0
Probably improved.
Less BS than straight bars I bounced at and there was a real sense of community among the clientele. When one of my coworkers got into a bike accident the bar had a fundraiser night and raised almost 10 k in one night. Saw lots of cool shit like that.

The openly sex culture part was annoying though. Gay men seem to think it's funny to shock straight men but it gets old and annoying real fast. Phone Post 3.0

Open gay sex? Sounds like you earned your pay.

Honesty -
Magic Jackson - Did you sell more wine coolers than beer? Phone Post 3.0
No.Mostly beer or mixed drinks. Lots of shots. Phone Post 3.0

That's a relief.   Someone called me gay for drinking wine coolers the other day and I'm glad I'm not.  

Most popular mixed drink?

Biggest tip you ever received (monetarily, not dick wise)?

Funniest nickname for yourself or one of the patrons?

Scariest thing you ever saw?

Funniest thing you ever saw? Phone Post 3.0

The club I worked in had a gay night last Sunday of every month, was never any trouble that I can recall. We used to draw straws to see who would collect glasses, dem gays are not shy. Phone Post 3.0

How many UG'ers you meet ? Phone Post 3.0

brave of u

why did u quit?

Nitecrawler - Most popular mixed drink?

Funniest thing you ever saw? Phone Post 3.0
Most popular mixed drink?
We were famous for our Long Islands.

$200 from a guy who found out he had aids and wanted to spend mad $ before he died.

There was a regular they called Long John who apparently had foot long flacid. My nickname is Honest Lee but they mostly called me Love Lee.

A regular got gay bashed a block away. His friends came for help and when we got there his head was literally caved in with a baseball bat.

Funniest thing you ever saw
The reaction on my married high school principals face when he realized I recognized him. Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

brave of u

why did u quit?

Found a better job that gave me weekends free. Phone Post 3.0

Nice OP.

Today is our annual Pride festival and our town holds it at the gay bar I work at.

I was going to do an AMA at some point.

Thanks for the test thread :) Phone Post 3.0