I’ve been saying Logan is UFC caliber

I said after the 1st KSI fight years ago that Logan would destroy a majority of the UFC roster with his combined boxing and wrestling and you all acted like I was a dumb troll. Now you same haters are making excuses and saying it’s a work when he beats Floyd in boxing.

Get your excuses ready and brace yourselves for impact because when Logan decides to step into the octagon I promise you he will destroy some of your favorite fighters

Do you honestly think these troll posts are funny?

You’re like the wannabe Cre without the cool gifs.

10 Likes

Typing GIF by ehcat

5 Likes

I bet you thought Askren stood a chance and Floyd would be able to KO Logan “whenever he wanted”.

Just because the uncomfortable facts I post make you punch air with tears in your eyes doesn’t mean I’m trolling.

worst poster on the forum

6 Likes

Glad to see my stalker is still here. I’m not surprised you’re a denier of the Paul brothers toughness

Makes a post about how Paul would destroy most of the ufc roster, then when called out reverts to “you doubt his toughness?!?” No wonder you get called out as a troll.

3 Likes

and im not suprised ur a fan of them

You know, McGregor couldn’t go the distance with Mayweather but he looked much better.

However, Logan went the distance but looks technically worse.

Tough call.

You seem confused.

Paul bro haters: “Logan and Jake can’t beat up my favorite fighters and if they do it’s a work!”

Me: Logan would beat up most of the UFC roster and here’s why

UGers: I have no rebuttal to your valid and factual argument so you’re a troll!

2 Likes

awkward tropic thunder GIF

usada would kick his ass

2 Likes

I’m enjoying OP’s posts. I hope Kirik puts him on the payroll.

From the 2 seconds that I saw, he did better than McNugget did against Floyd. Facts

The only reason Floyd “finished” Conor is because Conor was an actual threat.

There were a couple times that Conor had Floyd in trouble, but the ref stepped in to stop it. Floyd had to “finish” him in order to preserve his legacy. That finish was bullshit anyways, and everyone knows it.

1 Like

Animated GIF

Went back to re-watch this, it was in the 6th round and not even close to what that clip looked like. Logan got tagged but he was fine, other than being overall gassed.