I’ve changed my stance on PEDs

mkou - 

Make that shit legal and fighters can buy pharma level stuff. You don't need high doses to get the maximal effects, there's most likely a point where extra shit is just detrimental, I mean look at the Hammerhouse Fighters for example.

roidtech.mpg

My stance for quite some time now is to allow for supplementation but only up to a certain level and there will be regular testing

Legalize It -
Gartlin -
IHeartBoobies -
hubris - TRT Vitor needs to return

If you think TRT (200mg/ test. per week or less) is all it took to turn Vitor into that fucking animal then you really don’t know athletics and you especially don’t know a damn thing about PED’s.

You seem like you're in a bad mood :(

You'll have to forgive his short temper, explaining shit to know nothing fucks such as yourself can be painfully tiresome.

You seem like you have nothing to say, so you get angry. 

Lance Armstrong was still the best American cyclist ever. He used PED’s but trained his one ball off. IF he wasn’t such a sociopath, he wouldn’t have any of these problems.

Let 'em juice bro. MMA is a fucked up sport that takes years off your life. Conservative amounts of PED’s should be allowed.

A terrible opinion to have. 

You are now forcing every single person to be juiced to the gills if they want to compete in the UFC. That isn't fair or just. 

USADA is the best thing to happen to the UFC. 

Gean -

always felt this way.  i want to see super men fight.  let them roid to the gills which also allows their careers to last longer.  the sport is dying compared to before and Pride's prime was the peak for me

The sport is not dying because guys aren't juiced.

The sport is beyond oversturated and they are pushing out too many cards that are watered down to shit. 

I'm down for a Thunderdome.

Gartlin -
Legalize It -
Gartlin -
IHeartBoobies -
hubris - TRT Vitor needs to return

If you think TRT (200mg/ test. per week or less) is all it took to turn Vitor into that fucking animal then you really don’t know athletics and you especially don’t know a damn thing about PED’s.

You seem like you're in a bad mood :(

You'll have to forgive his short temper, explaining shit to know nothing fucks such as yourself can be painfully tiresome.

You seem like you have nothing to say, so you get angry. 

Literally both your posts in this thread were variations of "u mad". Did you think no one would notice?

Keep up the good work!

The sport is way more interesting to watch now. The majority of fighter's don't rely on a Wall and stall or overhand right only strategy since they can't use EPO, Juice, and IVs to he the bigger stronger fighter.   

Instead now we have fighters relying on more diverse strategy and technique.  

Sure sometimes fights get called off or a fighter misses weight, but as a whole the game is much better off.  

All tho I do miss TRT Vitor.

Problem is steroids are illegal so not the choice of any athletic commission. Allowing trt would mean only some people could use so that's not fair.

Sucks.

purplehaze - 

The sport is way more interesting to watch now. The majority of fighter's don't rely on a Wall and stall or overhand right only strategy since they can't use EPO, Juice, and IVs to he the bigger stronger fighter.   

Instead now we have fighters relying on more diverse strategy and technique.  

Sure sometimes fights get called off or a fighter misses weight, but as a whole the game is much better off.  

All tho I do miss TRT Vitor.

I agree, fighters have gotten way more technical especially the younger generation. Look at Ortega (yeah yeah diuretics), Holloway, Stipe etc. Much more exciting IMO than superhuman beasts using strength and explosiveness.

I take the Daniel Tosh stance on this.  As a fan who has spent a lot of money on this sport over the years... I deserve the best athletes science can give me.

Yeah and turn them all into retarded women by the time they hit 40, because their bodies can’t produce testosterone anymore and they’ve been hit in the head by roided out superhumans. Pretty selfish reasoning if you ask me.

personally I don't believe this whole tainted beef, tainted supplements defense that seems to pervasive lately. I think it will take a whole new generation of clean athletes to get past the temptation to use and lie about it in every conceivable way.

i would bet the guys who are for “let them use whatever they want” aren’t athletes…

in a sport where you can do serious damage to another human being, you should not be able to make your body artificially more powerful that it is meant to be…

FibonaciGilly -

Good idea. May the richest fighter who can afford the best chemist win.

That's actually what we have now. The richest fighters can afford the best drugs, doctors, and to get around these tests. Why do you think GSP pushes so hard for it?

I've always said let them all use a regulated amount of ped under usada testing. Honestly I haven't really noticed a difference in the fights since usada took over. Seems to be just as much or more finishes in the UFC. The sport is still just as exciting and ever evolving. I've never cared what fighters take though. Don't really agree that peds makes a fighter more skilled. I've seen plenty of fighters lose and get popped. Or lose while on the TRT. 

LeftLowKick - i would bet the guys who are for "let them use whatever they want" aren't athletes...

in a sport where you can do serious damage to another human being, you should not be able to make your body artificially more powerful that it is meant to be…

I’d bet it’s the exact opposite. If you’ve ever taken steroids you’d know why people want athletes on the juice.

These are grown men. It’s their decision to fight and take whatever they want. 

livelaughlove - 
LeftLowKick - i would bet the guys who are for "let them use whatever they want" aren't athletes...

I’d bet it’s the exact opposite. If you’ve ever taken steroids you’d know why people want athletes on the juice.

These are grown men. It’s their decision to fight and take whatever they want. 

my argument is that the people arguing that they should be allowed to take whatever they want, were probably not high level athletes…

i didn’t say people don’t want them on gear, i’m saying that you shouldn’t be able to in a sport where it pushes your ability to physically damage another human being passed the level that the human body could naturally achieve…

I honestly believe one of the reasons UFC is in a bit of a slump right now is from hardcore USADA testing hurting the actual entertainment value.

Guys who were on legit TRT couldn’t even properly transition and try to jump start their natural production since even the proper “PCT” drugs would have gotten them a year ban. There should have been a year grace period for SERMS and HCG.