I Wanna See You Eat The Whole Sausage

https://mobile.twitter.com/SallyMayweather/status/1366610307314044931

2 Likes

Can’t stand cuomo, but these allegations against him are ridiculous, and quite funny. 

I wish people were as angry about him killing grandmas as they are about him joking about a bratwurst and kissing a woman’s cheek at a wedding. 

4 Likes
scrapdo -

Can’t stand cuomo, but these allegations against him are ridiculous, and quite funny. 

I wish people were as angry about him killing grandmas as they are about him joking about a bratwurst and kissing a woman’s cheek at a wedding. 

About as ridiculous as moving sick old people into a building full of otherwise not sick old people…or maybe as ridiculous as mmmmmmmRussia.

Makes me want to grill up some eye-talian sausage and peppers.

baj54 - 
scrapdo -

About as ridiculous as moving sick old people into a building full of otherwise not sick old people…or maybe as ridiculous as mmmmmmmRussia.

What’s ridiculous is these stupid half-assed #metoo accusations are deflecting criticism of Cuomo away from killing grannies in nursing homes and then trying to cover it up for nine months in order to avoid federal investigation. It’s a total misdirection.

The media and dems want you to look over here (#metoo scandal) so that you don’t look too closely over there (granny killing and coverup scandal). Cuomo is fucked either way, but by deflecting attention away from his lockdown shenanigans, they are preventing that story from metastasizing to other blue state governors who did the same shit (Whitmer, Murphy, Wolf, etc.).

4 Likes
scrapdo -

This

1 Like
Gforce - Makes me want to grill up some eye-talian sausage and peppers.

You know what pisses my Father In Law off? When i put in a small can of chopped tomatoes in my Sausage and Peppers (and Onions). He loses his fucking mind (He's Sicilian).

Al Cappucino -

You know what pisses my Father In Law off? When i put in a small can of chopped tomatoes in my Sausage and Peppers (and Onions). He loses his fucking mind (He's Sicilian).

We do exactly this, and eat with asian steamed white rice....your FIL would have a stroke.

1 Like
Steve4192 - 
baj54 - 
scrapdo -

What’s ridiculous is these stupid half-assed #metoo accusations are deflecting criticism of Cuomo away from killing grannies in nursing homes and then trying to cover it up for nine months in order to avoid federal investigation. It’s a total misdirection.

The media and dems want you to look over here (#metoo scandal) so that you don’t look too closely over there (granny killing and coverup scandal). Cuomo is fucked either way, but by deflecting attention away from his lockdown shenanigans, they are preventing that story from metastasizing to other blue state governors who did the same shit (Whitmer, Murphy, Wolf, etc.).

this

1 Like
Steve4192 -
baj54 - 
scrapdo -

Nailed it

2 Likes

Killing grandmas is OK with the mainstream media and the left.

You don’t want to be making no possibly sexist statements however. That shit will get you burned.

1 Like
VinegarStrokes - 
Steve4192 -
baj54 - 
scrapdo -

Nailed it

I would argue he is not fucked either way. He is a Democrat. Nothing will happen, the story will blow over.

1 Like

![](upload://fVQ4NbstAbE8e6SyCPzt35TynDs.gif)

7 Likes
Al Cappucino - 

that would piss me off as well. It’s disgusting to say the least.

2 Likes
Steve4192 -
baj54 - 
scrapdo -

Nailed it.

cruedi -
Al Cappucino - 

that would piss me off as well. It’s disgusting to say the least.

Nah, its pretty good. 

Nothing is going to happen.  Hes a Democrat.  Virginia's current governor was photographed in a klan outfit.  A FUCKING KKK robe and is still in office.  Telling a woman she's got to eat the whole sausage is regular Tuesday shit.  Covid is all trump's fault.  Any question hes asked about covid within the first 100 words he will blame trump.  

2 Likes

![](upload://txVAjvfueHRo6vmtkedFv0Wn7sI.gif)

jcblass -
VinegarStrokes - 
Steve4192 -
baj54 - 
scrapdo -

Nailed it

I would argue he is not fucked either way. He is a Democrat. Nothing will happen, the story will blow over.

That’s a tough argument to make now that his party has deemed him beyond saving and turned on him. If he was still useful, I’d agree. 

Is it safe to say that anyone that likes biden should be publically berated at this point?

Because I'm confused on what the rules are here. Can't blame.trump, we gotta blame biden, no? Time to impeach.