I want a robot like Paulie’s in Rocky IV

How far away are we from that? I want that fucker to cook, clean, serve me drinks and teach it to talk like a filthy slut in honor of Paulie. 

Would also be money if it made a cameo in the next Creed movie.

Pauli had a robot in Rocky IV?  Anyone got a pic?  Don't remember that, although its been awhile!

Homeslice - 

Pauli had a robot in Rocky IV?  Anyone got a pic?  Don't remember that, although its been awhile!

Homeslice -

It was Rocky’s birthday present to him.

IHeartBoobies - 
Homeslice -

Yes, he programmed it to speak in a womans voice, then Rocky caught him fucking it when he came home from Russia.

Happy birthday Paulie

Those 80s movies gave us false hopes.

DaveFu - 
Homeslice - 

Haha, awesome DaveFu, thanks!  Best part is where the music is playing and the robot says "Happy Birthday Pauli" real fast.

Always thought they missed an opportunity in Rocky 6 or Creed to have an Easter egg cameo .... like maybe they're walking past a thrift store or garbage dump and the broken robot is there.

FingerorMoon - 
Always thought they missed an opportunity in Rocky 6 or Creed to have an Easter egg cameo .... like maybe they're walking past a thrift store or garbage dump and the broken robot is there.

That woulda been cool.  

Just get alexa dude

Alexa wont bring you a beer.

LiveWire - 

Baaaahahahaa!  They even had the happy birthday Pauli line!!!  Awesome!

IHeartBoobies -
Homeslice -

"Yo Paulie, I got you a robot."

Pokanghoya - Alexa wont bring you a beer.

She will if she knows what’s good for her!

shakes fist at Echo

StevetheWeasel - Yeah.

I know people love this movie. But whenever someone refers to it as a "good" movie, I have to remind them that Rocky had a robot assistant.

Well, technically, Pauli did, right?

StevetheWeasel - 
Homeslice - 
StevetheWeasel - Yeah.

I know people love this movie. But whenever someone refers to it as a "good" movie, I have to remind them that Rocky had a robot assistant.

I guess if you want to split hairs. But Rocky had it first.

It's a terrible movie, as Rocky movies go, in no small part because of the wacky robot sidekick.

I do think it could have actually improved the film, though, if after beating Drago and thinking he was done, he then had to fight the robot.

Rocky stopped being good, artistic film making after Rocky 2, but was still fun to watch through 3 and 4.

But 1 and 2 as films were really incredibly well done. 3 and 4 were bigger budget action-type films, but still made for a fun movie experience.

StevetheWeasel - 
Homeslice - 
StevetheWeasel - Yeah.

I guess if you want to split hairs. But Rocky had it first.

It's a terrible movie, as Rocky movies go, in no small part because of the wacky robot sidekick.

I do think it could have actually improved the film, though, if after beating Drago and thinking he was done, he then had to fight the robot.

Haha fair enough.  Did the robot really have that much play time in the movie?  Weird how I didn't even remember it.  Was it a lot more than just the clip posted, with "happy birthday Pauli"?