I want amass RE. How though?

I read a book years ago while I was working as a mechanic. I was like 16, dropped out of hs, and didn't know shit about anything except cars. The book was about building wealth and it centered on retirement instruments like Roth IRAs and a big proponent was buying a home, waiting some time, then paying the down on another home with the equity from the previous one. They said try to do this every 3-4 years.

Since then I quit wrenchin, went to community college, transferred to a solid university, interned at a fortune 5 company in finance last summer, and just finished a finance internship at a big tech company. I'll be finishing up my final semester and I want to take this opportunity to learn as much as I can about investing in RE once I start working full time.

I'm still very much that blue collar dolt I was a few years ago and love the idea of RE as something I can build over years with hopes of walking away from white collar life and fully committing once I can support myself with it.

I'd love to hear any recommendations on websites, forums, books, and personal stories about this. When it comes to all the granular details of purchasing property, the whole investing side, etc that's the stuff is love to read up on. Phone Post 3.0

real estate is good because it allows you use leverage or at least it used to
Now you need a bit more cash

HaoleBoy - real estate is good because it allows you use leverage or at least it used to
Now you need a bit more cash
I'm in California so I'm going to need tons of cash but the market here is very active. I've got some friends that have graduated and with their extra savings they've invested in stock. I'll look into it in the future but RE makes a lot of sense to me. A lot more tangible, not a get rich quick strategy but love the idea of getting my hands "dirty" as opposed something like stocks. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Bummpp Phone Post 3.0