I WANT EA UFC to have

unorthodox/wild boxing, im playing as chris lytle in undisputed 3 and his stand up is looks exactly like everyone else's too crisp... i want some over the shoulder boulder holder windmill overhands like, vovchanchyn big country or hermes chomo franca...

they could use a big chunk of your stamina so you cant throw them much but they still effect the other player if their blocking in simulation mode...

i know ea will be a huge step up from undisputed 3...

what else would you guys like to see other than the ladies

i just hope that they don't get lazy and give other fighters moves they cant pull off in reality
nobody else better be able to showtime kick off the cage.. i guess in caf mode if you learn the move but still

i would also like to see people who have never been knocked out cold in real life to have stats that reflect that... so you have to attack somewhere else to defeat them...like big country/hendo cant be flash knocked dead, but they can be tkod or finished with a flurry of unanswered punches

and to make things very realistic, if you are using a wrestler you can blanket someone in simulation mode only, but if you don't have a exciting fight you dont earn as much experience points or if your in career mode it takes twice as long to get a title fight..

i say most of these settings in simulation mode only that way in arcade mode the stats are more even and you can just bang bro

Kind of what you're saying; hoping they focus on making many different styles and signature moves to make each character unique.

Also, more learnable moves in career mode, so I have a lot to choose from when creating non UFC characters! Phone Post 3.0

Good ideas by the way OP, voted up! Phone Post 3.0

I want zombies and a fun 1st person shooter in there where you can play as Dana.

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - Good ideas by the way OP, voted up! Phone Post 3.0

=)

jcblass - I want zombies and a fun 1st person shooter in there where you can play as Dana.

only if he wears a wolf mask and tickets shoot out of the barrel

This game will be amazing. Already got my money saved up for ps4. WAR next gen gameplay

Besides truly custom movesets and different stylistic things.

I WANT LEGENDS. - Whether its a WEC mode or a PRIDE roster, in MMA Legends are such a huge part of the cuture and mythology of the sport. I was appalled by UFC 3's "unlockable character" list (4 dudes, Chuck, Dan Severn, Don Frye, and Heath Herring).

I would love to see Bas, Royce (with GI), Ken Shamrock, Tank Abbot, Fedor (doesnt EA still have his license from EA MMA???) and more.

I'd also like to see a Bruce Lee character as a sign of respect and how bad ass it would be to clean house with the Master.

TheOne - 

I WANT LEGENDS. - Whether its a WEC mode or a PRIDE roster, in MMA Legends are such a huge part of the cuture and mythology of the sport. I was appalled by UFC 3's "unlockable character" list (4 dudes, Chuck, Dan Severn, Don Frye, and Heath Herring).

I would love to see Bas, Royce (with GI), Ken Shamrock, Tank Abbot, Fedor (doesnt EA still have his license from EA MMA???) and more.

I'd also like to see a Bruce Lee character as a sign of respect and how bad ass it would be to clean house with the Master.

i wish they would do the old fire pro style and have fighters with identical stats that look like people with names like fedora emilanoatmeal with a beard and a mustache.. but if you go into settings you can change the name to fedor.. i might leave the mustache though

jcblass - I want zombies and a fun 1st person shooter in there where you can play as Dana.

SO YOU WANNA FUCKIN SURVIVE THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Phone Post

FrateCart - In the create a fighter mode I want to be able to choose "transgender"

as long as i can give gsp some sweet titays

i want every fighter to have a TRT counterpart Phone Post

Bob Saget Bottom Team -
jcblass - I want zombies and a fun 1st person shooter in there where you can play as Dana.

SO YOU WANNA FUCKIN SURVIVE THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Phone Post

You just don't get how big of an opportunity this is fucking goof. Phone Post

They absolutely need to have a UFC legends roster. There are some guys who just need to be in the fucking game. Royce, Severn, Shamrock, Coleman, Frye, Tank, Oleg, Kimo, Goodridge, Ruas etc etc. That would make the game dope as fuck. Phone Post

AllAmericanBoxing - 

They absolutely need to have a UFC legends roster. There are some guys who just need to be in the fucking game. Royce, Severn, Shamrock, Coleman, Frye, Tank, Oleg, Kimo, Goodridge, Ruas etc etc. That would make the game dope as fuck. Phone Post

Royce in a GI

Old school UFC mode. No eye gouges, fish hooking or biting. Everything else goes. No weight classes.

TheOne -

A cool way to integrate that into career mode is have your character fall asleep and play dream matchups with legends, bruce, ryu or whatever Phone Post