I want obese janitors job

So I work at a factory. The janitor here is a nice guy but he's literally the laziest worker I've ever seen.

He's about 5"8 300lbs. He's been late already 3 times this month.

The front of the plant has a garbage that is constantly over flowing and remains overflowing for days before its changed.
There is cig butts and earplugs all over the ground and it's disgusting so I actually started sweeping them up (not my job I work front desk) and now when I don't the plant manager will ask me to sweep it up (wtf, ask the janitor). But I can't really complain because I'm not a full employee in only on a month by month contract right now.

Beyond that the cafeteria always looks like shit always dirty garbage overflowing, everything literally looks like shit.

Today really pissed me off though. He told me he takes 2 1/2 hours to do a full clean on the men's washroom. Wtf?

My last job was cleaning washrooms it's all I did. It literally takes 10-15 minutes to do a full clean including cleaning the toilet washing the floor, garbage mirrors and urinals. This fuck is taking 2 1/2 hours to do a 15min job.

Worst of all is plant management don't say anything to him for not doing his job.

So pissed I want this lazy.fuck job almost want to rate him out and offer to replace him

Doesn't anyone feel my pain lol

Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef - Phone Post 3.0
Hahahhahaa Phone Post 3.0

Sorry OP, couldn't hear ya with all those cocks in and around your mouth. Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef - Phone Post 3.0

vtfu, because I did and regret those :30s of my life.