I want the Reem to win so bad

But IMO, Stipe isn't going to lose in his own backyards. There are gonna be a ton of hyped up Ohio firemen all rooting for Stipe too.

I think it'd be foolish to count Reem out but I'd say bet your entire 401k and son or daughter's college savings on Stipe. Phone Post 3.0

Poopyface TomatoNose - But IMO, Stipe isn't going to lose in his own backyards. There are gonna be a ton of hyped up Ohio firemen all rooting for Stipe too.

I think it'd be foolish to count Reem out but I'd say bet your entire 401k and son or daughter's college savings on Stipe. Phone Post 3.0
You honestly believe that the location of a fight can determine whether a fighter will win or lose? Phone Post 3.0

If the reem only had a chin

He's the best HW striker in mma history imo Phone Post 3.0

It's a toss up. It's a fight for the fans Phone Post 3.0

JoeHurley - 
Poopyface TomatoNose - But IMO, Stipe isn't going to lose in his own backyards. There are gonna be a ton of hyped up Ohio firemen all rooting for Stipe too.

You honestly believe that the location of a fight can determine whether a fighter will win or lose? Phone Post 3.0

I don't think it determines it by any means but it may or may not play a role. Depending on the fighter, some don't do well with the added pressure some love it, some don't care.

EconoReem is fighting intelligently after going to Jackson/Winklejohn and has good footwork. His losses as Ubereem were fights he should have won but he fought like a meathead. I.e. Keeping his head centerline for Travis to keep front kicking his chin, or trying to blowing his load on Bigfoot and then getting his head dribbled like Dave Menne vs Baroni against the fence.
He has always had one of the best offenses for a heavyweight. Now he's greatly improved his defense. At heavyweight, any punch can put you out. Phone Post 3.0

I'm curious- why do you want Reem to be champ.

He lost a lot of his appeal to me when he had the most drastic de-transformation of pretty much any fighter on the roster after popping for a huge amount of test.

This discredit his prior achievements at heavyweight with anyone else? The guy was a middleweight gatekeeper before he started hitting the horsemeat.

slicedcity - If the reem only had a chin

He's the best HW striker in mma history imo Phone Post 3.0

BIG CALL

ThatsHowIRoll -

He lost a lot of his appeal to me when he had the most drastic de-transformation of pretty much any fighter on the roster after popping for a huge amount of test.

This discredit his prior achievements at heavyweight with anyone else? The guy was a middleweight gatekeeper before he started hitting the horsemeat.

Middleweight, really? He had to starve himself and avoid weight training like the plague in order to make 205.

There's several fighters who have looked like utter crap post USADA, Reem isn't one of them. Yeah, he lost 20 lbs of muscle that was only slowing him down, but he's a better fighter now.

I don't discredit any fighters career or achievements because of PED use, because I don't live on fantasy island and I realize most fighters use.

We have seen several times that even fighters who never looked like they were using, end up failing a test. Not all PED users look like Ubereem.

Just get over it... Or one day you'll have to discredit the entire roster. Phone Post 3.0

I think Reem takes it. He has been fighting super cautious since he got to Jacksons. Stipe would bet pre- Jacksons Reem but not this new guy. Terms stand up was always top level but he was wild and got caught a few times. He smartened up. Great fight but I give Reem the edge since this fight will most likely stay on the feet. Phone Post 3.0

This is a different, new, strategic Reem, Reem 3.0. The first Reem was skinny, went for it like a wild kickboxer and had some flashy wins, but flashy losses as well due to his wildness. Reem 2.0 was like a human Minotaur who stalked opponents aggressively - too aggressively - and either gave then a solid beating within a couple of minutes or less, or gassed and got KO'd. This latest incarnation of Reem is, in my opinion the best yet; he is not as flashy as Reem 1 or 2 but is wise, drawing upon his experience and fighting like a true predator, stalking, setting up his moves, calculating, and striking at the right times. Getting hit less, using time more efficiently. Also Overeem is a big occasion guy and I think will make the most out of this opportunity and become champion. And he will have deserved it, to reinvent himself as he has done shows intelligence, and wisdom.

There's few things I enjoy more in MMA than seeing Reem flatlined. Hoping Stipe can deliver. Phone Post 3.0

JoeHurley -

He's not saying the location will help him win. He's saying the hype from the firemen in the crowd is what will pull out this victory. Phone Post 3.0

46and2 -
ThatsHowIRoll -

Middleweight, really? He had to starve himself and avoid weight training like the plague in order to make 205.

There's several fighters who have looked like utter crap post USADA, Reem isn't one of them. Yeah, he lost 20 lbs of muscle that was only slowing him down, but he's a better fighter now.

I don't discredit any fighters career or achievements because of PED use, because I don't live on fantasy island and I realize most fighters use.

We have seen several times that even fighters who never looked like they were using, end up failing a test. Not all PED users look like Ubereem.

Just get over it... Or one day you'll have to discredit the entire roster. Phone Post 3.0
Lol and this .

So many house hold fighters are still popping and can't fault anyone for playing the game .

I thought reem was done but credit to being able to put wins together without the horse meat Phone Post 3.0