I want Tito to win

Tito isn't one of the fighters i root for but if he were to win this fight and puts together a couple more wins... A Tito title run would be highly entertaining.

Not going to happen. Phone Post

He's gonna get injured. Phone Post

I know it's unlikely but still I think Tito making a title run is the most intriguing scenario as far as 205 goes.

Hi Tito! Phone Post

At this point what exactly does Tito's skill set consist of? Especially against a better wrestler.

thedoom - They're definitely trying to get rid of Tito and I'm not on the Tito hate wagon I always liked Bader but it's hard seeing a guy who gave his life to the sport getting screwed

Tiros lucky hes not fighting yves Edwards again Phone Post

I want the Cubs to win a world series this year.

Created: 11 hrs.
By: ecnedivorp
Tito isn't one of the fighters i root for but if he were to win this fight and puts together a couple more wins... A Tito title run would be highly entertaining.
HI TITO! Phone Post

TITO will pull it out

(141) [9010] by 2JupitersTooMany - 1 2 3 4 LP  

I want Tito to win too although I think his chances are extremely slim. It was weak for Bader to ask for this fight. He just wants an easy win because Jones completely embarrassed him. Phone Post

the word is Tito is going to pull out of the fight right before weigh ins because of a rib injury.

you heard it here first.

god bless

johntucker100 - the word is Tito is going to pull out of the fight right before weigh ins because of a rib injury.

you heard it here first.

god bless

goddamn time travellers!!!

Tito whips it out, and takes it home...

brahmabull81 - The more they match him up with killers and bad matchups to try and get him cut (they give him top level guys like hes on some winning streak or something

He fought Matt Hammill. Who the hell should he fight? Vera, Soszynski, Bonnar would all probably beat him at this point.

i hope he wins...I'm not really a fan but would rather not see Bader win

War TITO! Phone Post

It's funny that as Tito loses, his matchups have progressively gotten tougher, usually the opposite is the case Phone Post

^^True I think Tito vs. Vera would have been a much better fight