I want to get punched by Anderson Silva

I know it's odd but he is one of the guys where I really can't gauge how much power he really has, when he busted up Irvin and Marquardt their faces were bruised/cut but they didn't go out. I wouldn't mind tasting that power just to know. Along with Nick Diaz and Fedor. I'd be willing to take a couple shots from each (nohomo).

Have any of their opponents ever come out and said what it was like to be hit by them?

You're not alone. We all want Anderson to punch you in the face as well. And maybe a few knees for good measure.

^El Oh El

I want Gonzago to kick me in the ball.

LMAO. I forgot who it was, but one of Diaz's most recent opponents said he hit like a truck and his pitter patter style is completely deceiving...

"when he busted up Irvin and Marquardt their faces were bruised/cut but they didn't go out."

But they quit immediately.

perfy - You're not alone. We all want Anderson to punch you in the face as well. And maybe a few knees for good measure.

Tehehehehehe

yeah, there's a video somewhere of Tim Sylvia saying "Never been hit so hard in my life. He's unreal" after his fight with Fedor.

canigetsome - yeah, there's a video somewhere of Tim Sylvia saying "Never been hit so hard in my life. He's unreal" after his fight with Fedor.

damn he's lucky to have had that oppurtunity

Trigg has talked about taking a shot from Fedor with headgear on just to feel it. He said Fedor only hit him like %40 and he had a headache for a couple days after.

CLINT NJHC - LMAO. I forgot who it was, but one of Diaz's most recent opponents said he hit like a truck and his pitter patter style is completely deceiving...

i think that was glammy

I once saw him punch a guys face right off his head. True story

canigetsome - yeah, there's a video somewhere of Tim Sylvia saying "Never been hit so hard in my life. He's unreal" after his fight with Fedor.

That was before Mercer.