I want to go to midieval times and....

In the middle of one of the mock sword fights they have, stand up, and at the top of my lungs, scream "STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING"

and I'd anyone says anything snarky afterwards, ill say "you are speaking to the king good ser, and i will not be mocked in the cups of my own men, headsman, bring me his tounge"

It would be glorious Phone Post

When I went, when the yellow knight through a rose our direction, I caught it, stood up, fanned myself with a white handkerchief, began to cry, and pretended to faint.

I stayed on the ground for a good 40 seconds, then a waitress came up to me.

Our section enjoyed it.

I would be on the far opposite side and scream

'Tis the king!!!' Then kneel down. Phone Post 3.0

Ryduce - When I went, when the yellow knight through a rose our direction, I caught it, stood up, fanned myself with a white handkerchief, began to cry, and pretended to faint.

Our section enjoyed it.

LOL

Somewhat related to the topic...

I once went to a Cici's Pizza (cheap pizza buffet) and noticed a van outside with advertisements for Midieval Times.

When I went inside, there was a table of 3 or 4 knights in their costume getup. Not the full armor, but the chain mail and a few other costume pieces that made it obvious they were from the show.

Very awkward having lunch next to these brave warriors.

Ryduce - When I went, when the yellow knight through a rose our direction, I caught it, stood up, fanned myself with a white handkerchief, began to cry, and pretended to faint.

Our section enjoyed it.

I'm sure everyone believed you wete a fair maid Phone Post

MrFluffyHippo - I would be on the far opposite side and scream

LOL!

Epic.

MrFluffyHippo - I would be on the far opposite side and scream

A good king rewards those who serve him well...id but you a round of mutton, and mead for such fierce loyalty Phone Post

I remember one time I went with some college buddies. They sat us in a section which must have full of guys from some kind of business convention, because while all the other sections had families, the one we were in was nothing but dudes that were hammered or on their way to being hammered.

Our Knight was the Black and White one, and he was losing, so one guys stands up and yells, "This is BULLSHIT! Come on boys! BLACK AND WHITE! BLACK AND WHITE!"

Then our whole section went nuts yelling BLACK AND WHITE, and our guy did a big come from behind victory. All in all, that ended up being more fun than we thought it would be.

I know, cool story, bro

Daredevil73 - I remember one time I went with some college buddies. They sat us in a section which must have full of guys from some kind of business convention, because while all the other sections had families, the one we were in was nothing but dudes that were hammered or on their way to being hammered.

Our Knight was the Black and White one, and he was losing, so one guys stands up and yells, "This is BULLSHIT! Come on boys! BLACK AND WHITE! BLACK AND WHITE!"

Then our whole section went nuts yelling BLACK AND WHITE, and our guy did a big come from behind victory. All in all, that ended up being more fun than we thought it would be.

I know, cool story, bro
Lol that's awesome Phone Post 3.0

There's a Midieval Times not far from where I live (the one that was used in Cable Guy, actually), and for years I've debated getting a group together to go there for my birthday, get hammered, then go to this sketchy motel called the Gator Motel that is shaped like an Alligator.

I'd imagine Midieval Times with a large group of buffoons could be a surprisingly fun time.

I grew up and still live about 15 mins from the one in orange county.

When I was about 9 -10 our school had a reading program; read for 20 mins each night and have your parent sign your sheet.  If enough students, recorded enough minutes, the school would get a huge suprise.

So anyways...they actually had two knights come to our school from Midievil times, full on armor, horses and all.  They roped off most of the outdoor grass field and they even jousted.  Imagine this...you are at school, kindergarten to 5th grade....1,000 little kids and they have knights jousting...

needless to say, the red knight got clipped by his own shield upon contact with the other knight's mase.  His shield hit his eyebrow area and split his head right open.  Bloodiest mess ever!  I was screaming for help, kids everywhere crying...paramedics rushed in with sirens blasting.  It was the worst situation ever lol.  I still have images of his bloody face and the school trying to tell the kids the knights are friends and its an act...but the damage had been done lol.  This was probably 1990 or 1991ish.  What a mess that was.

Tru - 

I grew up and still live about 15 mins from the one in orange county.

When I was about 9 -10 our school had a reading program; read for 20 mins each night and have your parent sign your sheet.  If enough students, recorded enough minutes, the school would get a huge suprise.

So anyways...they actually had two knights come to our school from Midievil times, full on armor, horses and all.  They roped off most of the outdoor grass field and they even jousted.  Imagine this...you are at school, kindergarten to 5th grade....1,000 little kids and they have knights jousting...

needless to say, the red knight got clipped by his own shield upon contact with the other knight's mase.  His shield hit his eyebrow area and split his head right open.  Bloodiest mess ever!  I was screaming for help, kids everywhere crying...paramedics rushed in with sirens blasting.  It was the worst situation ever lol.  I still have images of his bloody face and the school trying to tell the kids the knights are friends and its an act...but the damage had been done lol.  This was probably 1990 or 1991ish.  What a mess that was.

lol Fucking awesome.

1990s kids> 2000s kids by a long shot.

A guy I grew up with became one a knight at the Medieval Times by us.

Maybe it was just him, but it seemed that chicks totally dug it. Guy was fucking broads he picked up their constantly. Wouldn't have believed it was possible but a good friend of mine was his roommate.

He said half the broads wanted him to bang them while in costume.

I've been to the one in Myrtle Beach SC about 7 times. I have yet to leave with my voice still intact......... Or sober.. I love that place.