I want to hate this guy on JRE but..

Goddamnit he’s actually inspiring 

FUCK

yeah.  This guy is on another level.

MarsMan -

Why do you want to hate him? 

Aggressive motivational speakers usually anger me, I can’t help it. Most of the time it feels like empty quotes you can put on a meme or t shirt. Not this guy 

Most inspirational podcast I’ve listened to. The guy is amazing. 

I fucking though I cussed a lot. This mother fucker cusses like a son of a bitch 

No clue who he is, read his Wikipedia and yeah seems like a badass. Will listen to later.

Incredible story. Extremely motivating and thought provoking. 

Thank God for for sheepdogs like goggins

bjtrashman -

FUCK

Christ look at the size of Rogans head.

BubblesNS - 
bjtrashman -

FUCK

Christ look at the size of Rogans head.

Lol

The dude has done shit.

http://www.runthis.com/david-goggins-human-2-0-the-long-run/

this was filmed about 2 miles from my house. It’s impossible to hate on this guy. He’s done so many things in life that seem impossible. Really inspirational. 

bjtrashman -
MarsMan -

Why do you want to hate him? 

Aggressive motivational speakers usually anger me, I can’t help it. Most of the time it feels like empty quotes you can put on a meme or t shirt. Not this guy 

He didn't set out to be a motivational speaker. His bad assedness inspired people, one being some millionaire got who paid him to come live with him and be his life coach. He kind of took off from there

Later

Watched the whole episode. Dude has an amazing story and I was fascinated the whole way through. 

His words, especially this podcast, have been helping me get through a tough time. You gotta nut up or shut up. Only you can control your own destiny... only you. Most people quit at 40% as he would say.

Is he related to walton goggins???