I Want to Marry a British Woman-TME

I can't explain why I want to. I just feel it my gut that I want to marry a British woman.

I live in the Midwest so not sure how I am going to go about this. Phone Post 3.0

Find a nice chav woman, they'll hit anything.

My gf is british. Her whole british family is tight. They love to drink and party! Phone Post

My grad school has an option to go to London for 2 years. So that might be an option. But I have to apply and no guarantees Phone Post 3.0

Metal Andy - My gf is british. Her whole british family is tight. They love to drink and party! Phone Post
How did you 2 meet? Phone Post 3.0

Nice SN Phone Post 3.0

RoyalRailer -
Metal Andy - My gf is british. Her whole british family is tight. They love to drink and party! Phone Post

We went to middle school together. Her family has lived here in the states since she was 5 Phone Post

Metal Andy -
RoyalRailer -

We went to middle school together. Her family has lived here in the states since she was 5 Phone Post

Oh

Well dang Phone Post 3.0

SoccerkickrevivaL - Nice SN Phone Post 3.0
Right back at ya fren! :) Phone Post 3.0

British OGers

Tell me what British woman are like... Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if pof would work... Phone Post 3.0

Come to newcastle, go on a night out, and find yourself one. Piece of piss. Phone Post

Devlin - Come to newcastle, go on a night out, and find yourself one. Piece of piss. Phone Post
Piece of piss?

Like piece if cake? Phone Post 3.0

Of* Phone Post 3.0

Depends where in Britain you go.

Bad teeth fetish? Phone Post 3.0

OP is it just the accent?
Or the cultural upbringing?

What's attracting you to our bitches?

Kate Beckinsale isn't the norm'.

Look up "Lady Sovereign" this is more like the kind of girl you'll find here. Phone Post

Plenty of Fish... Might not be a keeper. Phone Post 3.0

move here, probably your best bet, women are women, they like confidence and something 'different'. i have a friend from the states, moved here about two years ago, he got snapped up pretty quickly. women like men who stand out, nothing like playing spot the foreigner in a crowd. but men want what they cant have so thats probably why you want one, women here are just as cunty as women in the states i imagine so just find a good lass and ask her to speak in a god awful mimic accent

The Mammoth - OP is it just the accent?
Or the cultural upbringing?

What's attracting you to our bitches?

Kate Beckinsale isn't the norm'.

Look up "Lady Sovereign" this is more like the kind of girl you'll find here. Phone Post
All of the above!

I've become fascinated with British culture and my English roots going back several generations. I'm also addicted to Top Gear so that might play apart as well. In the audience there are tons of gorgeous women.

Some things I have read online is that overall British women are classier and more reserved. More willing to be stay at home mom Phone Post 3.0