I want to see Kharitonov in the UFC.

I know. Pointless thread. But I miss seeing him. I think he could add some fun to the HW division.

I'd watch it Phone Post 3.0

The Fella - 

love Kharitonov but he would get merked by the majority of the UFC roster.

Would loved to have seen him in the UFC 2005-2009 - very well could have held the UFC HW title. - wouldnt have been able to beat Chuck at LHW imo.

Really? I have him losing to most of the Top 5 but I think he would crush most of the Heavyweights on the roster. I don't see Schaub, Arlovski, Gonzaga, Big Nog, etc, being able to hang with him.

isn't he old now? Phone Post 3.0

Me too Phone Post 3.0

I'd be down. Hell, if they sign him now they can squeeze him on the UFC Japan show.

Also, he's not exactly ancient either, he's 33 and in the division where people tend to age the slowest.

The Fella -
Enemies - 
The Fella - 

love Kharitonov but he would get merked by the majority of the UFC roster.

Would loved to have seen him in the UFC 2005-2009 - very well could have held the UFC HW title. - wouldnt have been able to beat Chuck at LHW imo.

Really? I have him losing to most of the Top 5 but I think he would crush most of the Heavyweights on the roster. I don't see Schaub, Arlovski, Gonzaga, Big Nog, etc, being able to hang with him.

Schaub, Arlovski, Gonzaga, Big Nog - All would be great fights for Sergei - I could see him taking out Arlovski and Big Nog in great evenly matched fights - but I think he would have a very tough time with Gonzaga and Schaub despite all the hate is fairly decent to get a win over the legendary Kharitonov.

he straight up murdered Arlovski a few years ago I think he can still bang with a good amount of hws Phone Post 3.0

So do I.

Sergei vs Nelson
Sergei vs Bigfoot
Sergei vs Reem III

All are great fights.

Kharitonov puts Schaub in a hospital bed.

Get it done baldy.

I'd love to see Kharitonov in the UFC also. Tough as nails.

Lots of good matchups for him. I hope they can make a deal. Phone Post 3.0

Signed! Phone Post 3.0

I think Sergei wants the freedom to fight in different promotions (kick boxing and mma), I vaguely remember him saying that he can make more that way Phone Post 3.0

FatFrenchFry - I think Sergei wants the freedom to fight in different promotions (kick boxing and mma), I vaguely remember him saying that he can make more that way Phone Post 3.0

Ah, makes sense. Seems odd for him to have never gained a UFC offer. Maybe he was approached with an offer and turned it down due to UFC's contract requirements.

Whoops, typed that up 4 days ago and forgot to hit send. My bad.

Brett Rogers vs Karkov

Strikeforce HWT Grand Prix consolation semi final... Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors - isn't he old now? Phone Post 3.0
34 next month. Phone Post 3.0

A few fighters I think he beats

Arlovski again
Mir
Bjj Schaub
Mitrione
Shawn Jordan
Struve Phone Post 3.0

But he fights in M-1.