i want to sell my 360. fair asking price?

it's an original 20 gig 360. never red ringed, still runs great. 20 360 games, 6 xbox games, one controller, head set and a cooling stand. needs a wireless adapter to use live. what's a reasonable asking price?

$100 Phone Post 3.0

yeah, that's kind of what i was thinking. just wanted to see if i could milk a few extra bucks out of it. nothing crazy.

its almost a waste selling 20 games, EBGames has tons of deals all the time. Trade in 3 games get 1 free etc..

if your going to buy a xbox one just keep the games and use them for trade ins

even if you dont want more games u can use the trade in to get new games then sell them

i never play it anymore and i could use the cash right now. no immediate plans to get an xbox one. i want one but it's not a top priority right now.

Bout tree fiddy Phone Post 3.0

If It's a white one..

Probably $75, but the games can make it 100-125.. i would sell then separately.

Sell the system at 75-100.. check your local craigslist or whatever and see what the white Xbox goes for on it and undercut 5-10 for quick sale.

Then sell all the games for $50 .. that'd be easy.. sells itself.

If It's a black Xbox.. they don't red ring. That one is $100 by itself and then you can get the $50 for the games. $150.

Get a good price, but don't rip off some dad who doesn't know what's what getting shit for his kid.

^^ i have a black x box with two controllers and like 3 games that i used to only use for netflix but now i have a smart tv so i have no use for it. you think i can get $100 for the x box?

would you just sell it at craigs list or is that a gamestop type trade in price?

thanks OP, i saw this thread and i was just sitting there looking at the x box thinking that i don't remember the last time i've used it.

i definitely don't want to rip anyone off. i just needed a gauge. thanks.

how much do you think for one of those nintendo/snes hybrid systems? i'll have to dig them out but let's say 5-6 nes games and 5-6 snes games.

i'm doing an online yard sale.

Don't sell everything as a package. You will get pennies on the dollar for your games.

Sell it locally. Shipping costs, fees & etc will kill your profits and deter people from buying it since you have to charge more to account for that.

Anything around $75 is a fair price for just the console and accessories.

michaelkaras - ^^ i have a black x box with two controllers and like 3 games that i used to only use for netflix but now i have a smart tv so i have no use for it. you think i can get $100 for the x box?

would you just sell it at craigs list or is that a gamestop type trade in price?

thanks OP, i saw this thread and i was just sitting there looking at the x box thinking that i don't remember the last time i've used it.

Should be able to sell online. No idea on gamestop trades or whatever. I imagine they rip you off.

And I have no idea about the snes thing.

I've bought and sold xboxs cuz I break them etc, and just recently sold a black Xbox with a bunch of new games for 150.. I could have gotten a bit more cuz I had games like 2k14, madden 15, and other shit, but still. It was a quick sale.

If you put it on cl prepare for a lot of responses that ask if you still have it with no subsequent message after haha.

it's local. i'm just posting them online. local fb buy,sell,swap page and craigslit. i'm not really trying to ship anything.

some dude on craigslist is trying to sell 16 used games in good condition for $250.

Blind for OP:

List of games and location Phone Post 3.0

About tree sisty Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Rukus - Bout tree fiddy Phone Post 3.0
Yes tree fiddy is the correct number Phone Post 3.0

2 Questions

1. Is your name Matt

2. Did you purchase said 360 from Gamestop

no and no. i got ballsy and listed it all at $125.00. they always try to talk you down anyway. one dude hit me up and said he wanted it but had to talk to his girl first. we'll see.

i also found 3 more 360 games while cleaning out my closet. decent ones too.