I want to tell you something

I like sunflower seeds. Now you tell me something. Phone Post 3.0

I like that you like sunflower seeds Phone Post 3.0

i like to sneak into cuzzi's room and shove his sunflower seeds up my ass and then poop them back into the bag.

i like a hairy booger

I like to suck on cuzzi's sunflower seeds that were shove up kungfugrip's ass and then shove them up my ass, and then poop them into the bag.

I'm just happy he didnt say he like chestnuts

I don't like sunflower seeds. Seriously, too much work, not enough reward. Phone Post 3.0

I like that it didn't take long to mention ass. I wanna eat the sunflower seeds that Cooper pooped into the bag! Phone Post 3.0

When I was in college my rootommates gf begged me to jerk off on her back.

Did you do it? Phone Post 3.0

Ass Phone Post 3.0

French onion soup makes me fart like a rhino in heat!

I just had crazy good anal sex with my wife. Fantastic!!

HillWilliam - When I was in college my rootommates gf begged me to jerk off on her back.
Please continue Phone Post 3.0

I need a bunch of new tools/handles for tools because I got bored and wanted to play with one of my new hand axes so I chopped up a bunch of wooden handles.

Now my driveway is full of ice and I can't take care of it with my pic axe yet. I won't use salt. :(

Feeling pretty stupid now...

I AM A MOFO - I need a bunch of new tools/handles for tools because I got bored and wanted to play with one of my new hand axes so I chopped up a bunch of wooden handles.

Now my driveway is full of ice and I can't take care of it with my pic axe yet. I won't use salt. :(

You're lucky stupidity isn't painful buddy. LOL

I like liking things. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Skellington - 
I AM A MOFO - I need a bunch of new tools/handles for tools because I got bored and wanted to play with one of my new hand axes so I chopped up a bunch of wooden handles.

You're lucky stupidity isn't painful buddy. LOL

Bullshit.

I can cite MANY examples where my stupidity has been painful!

HillWilliam - When I was in college my rootommates gf begged me to jerk off on her back.
You have my attention Phone Post 3.0

I like the song 'tears on my pillow'.
It reminds me of the first time me and the Mrs tried anal. Phone Post 3.0