I was "asked to leave" Chk Fil A, then apoligzed 2

Let me preface by assuring you there were no children present, as there quite often is there.

SO I'm there, waiting to order my food.

As you know, they really dont have "Lines", or rails to que a line...rather- you just kinda gather in the center area, until one of the 3 cashiers calls "NEXT."

SO I'm standing there, as are a couple other dudes, kinda next to me, but kinda a half step back, acknowledging that they realize I am next. Very respectful- the right thing to do.

All 3 cashier are helping someone. SO I'm waiting for one of them to finish up.

All of a sudden, some hipster fucking "cunty" chick comes walking in, doing the "self-important fast walk " that self entitled bitches do. (*you know what I'm talking about)

As she's approaching the huddle of me and the other guys, a cashier calls next, and the bitch bolts STRAIGHT to the cashier.

Cashier didnt really realize wht was going on, and she starts to take her order.

Aw Hell NAW!

Me and the guys give each other a quick puzzled glance.

I said to the cashier and the bitch: 'U'mm, excuse me, I was next."

You know what this bitch says??????

She says "Well, I'm kinda in a hurry!"

W......T...F?????

I said, rather loudly "I don't give a baker's fuck! Get in line like everyone else!"

I don't think I realized HOW loud I was....a lot of people looked.

She said "whats your problem? You cant talk to people like that!"

I said "Yea, I can, I can talk to self entitled bitches that cut people in line."

So the manager was already close by, and she says "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave!"

I said "what for?"

She said "we cant allow rude language/behavior in here."

I said "So it's ok to get in front of 4 or 5 OTHER paying cutomers? THATS not rude in your eyes?"

She had a blank look on her face..she honestly didnt realize what had happened.

I think she just saw a big 6-2, 220 tatted guy losing his temper and assumed what she assumed.

Thankfully, the guys near me spoke up and said something to the affect of "yea, you cant blame HIM- she cut us all off in line, he just spoke up before we did."

The manager quickly apologized to me,and I said "no problem."

The BEST part----the bitch sat in a booth, and I sat in the one directly behind her, facing her while we both ate, and i kept staring at her, and made her uncomfortable.

Fuck her!

slow clap for this man Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish - pic of disgruntled flip flop foot and rude bitches face?

lol! The OG HATES my flip flops

What a pig.

You should have killed her with a knife Phone Post 3.0

You're like David Carradine in Kung-fu. But instead of fighting drug dealers and organized crime, you're teaching entitled little twats the world won't stand for their bullshit. We thank you. Phone Post 3.0

Lol man at least sensor ur verbiage. Poor chick fil a folk probably thought they were sinning listening to that orchestra of speech. Phone Post 3.0

*censor. Phone Post 3.0

Next time, hit 'em with a "Jesus Fucking Christ!!"

They love that at Chick-fil-A

This was at a chic fil a?

That's fucking awesome. Probably the most "respectful" restaurants in the world Phone Post 3.0

She was in a hurry but then she sits down and eats?

Waiting for "harassed by large tattooed pervert" spin. Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar - 

just, sshhh. you're embarrassing yourself.

Moke - She was in a hurry but then she sits down and eats?

yea, right? that makes her even MORE of a cunt. It's not like she was trying to run out the door for a Dr's appt or something.

Tell me more about this 6'2 tatted guy. Phone Post 3.0

Tell me more about this baker's fuck please Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar - 
Rumblefish - 

yea, right? that makes her even MORE of a cunt. It's not like she was trying to run out the door for a Dr's appt or something.

no. that point makes your story on the OriginalTufer scale a 9.5

(yawn)...here he goes......same stalkerish claims on every one of my threads.

Bitch was in a rush to get her food and eat it. The fuck u want from me.
it is what it is

Good job OP, fuck entitled bitch! Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar - 
Rumblefish - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 
Rumblefish - 

no. that point makes your story on the OriginalTufer scale a 9.5

(yawn)...here he goes......same stalkerish claims on every one of my threads.

Bitch was in a rush to get her food and eat it. The fuck u want from me.
it is what it is

i dont even know who you are. Yaay!

sure, sure.

that;s why you've TRIED to disprove my claims on other threads of mine.