I was deceived (PS4)

I love my PS4, just got it as a bday gift, but for some reason I remember hearing Netflix and a few other Apps are free since we have to pay for PSN.

my buddy thought the same thing, and the guy at Gamestop said it was, but goes to find out the App is workable with out the PSN?

other than this disappointment I'm pleased, didn't think I would get into Infamous but the game is addicting.

I think what they meant was that you don't need ps+ to use Netflix if you have a Netflix account. With the XB1 you still need to pay for a xbox live subscription to use apps. Phone Post 3.0

Yup, you were just misinformed that's all. PS4 is the shit, so enjoy man.

yea exactly Cleo, was a misunderstanding. Was hoping Netflix would be free.

thanks Pappy.

Don't ever listen to a GameStop employee 9/10 times they are full of shit and will tell you anything to make a sale, however every once in a while you will get one employee who tells it how it is. Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever - You really thought Netflix would be free? :)
This? Phone Post 3.0

yes I did, since the online was free for PS3 users...why not give us Netflix for free? :)

King of Akron - no offense but you have to be pretty damn dumb to think Netflix which is an entirely different company would be free lol.

It's cool though, we all dumb sometimes.

Like the time you went to the UG and got banned?

I get that, but the fact it's working with Sony they could work a deal out. With the amount of users paying for online now, it wont hurt them.

but I can be ignorant sometimes.

Obviously you're not a golfer. Phone Post 3.0

js138 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - I get that, but the fact it's working with Sony they could work a deal out. With the amount of users paying for online now, it wont hurt them.

but I can be ignorant sometimes.
Actually to be Technical it would hurt them. Bandwith isn't free and they're in the process of increasing their monthly fee. :) Phone Post 3.0

thanks for the info, so what's the monthly rate going up to?