Jon Jones

20 years later…I fought the best

8 Likes
1 Like

We did it momma

2 Likes

No. Known. Weaknesses.

11 Likes

Young Vitor and TRT Vitor prob one of most destructive bezerker forces in MMA.

9 Likes

I might be misunderstanding this. Are you Vitor?

3 Likes

He wasn’t juicing at all in that picture. Jesus he is huge

4 Likes

wood read again

3 Likes

Thought this was going to be jacks coming out thread, gotta say I’m a little disappointed.

1 Like

I’ve told this story many times, my family is split between America and the UK. When I was 8 my mum sent me to America to see my dad and grandparents. I was there for a few weeks, on days we weren’t out doing stuff I’d watch UFC with my dad. He’d rent all of them from blockbuster, and we’d sit and watch it all day. This is probably 94-95 but I remember the 19 yr old phenom, because he had the same nickname as the undertaker.

Vitor is a legend, he got me into this bullshiiieeeeet

2 Likes

Drug testing.

Wrong!

OG, what is Vitor’s weakness?

To be fair, that was the last place Vitor wanted to be standing at that moment lol. Was a mess before those fights. But he still ended up getting out there & made put on some wild performances.

Vitor wasn’t the same after his sister disappearance in 2004, it haunted him for many years afterward. I don’t know what happened but i guarantee you it wasn’t random. Vitor career is a unsuccessful one compared with what it could have been.

RIP

3 Likes

Dem traps

1 Like

Vitors weakness was not being allowed to be trtor. He was a monster when allowed.

Wrong again. I am disappointed, UG.

This was Vitor’s weakness…

7 Likes

You missed out the destruction of John hess

Mihow’s favorite fighter for a reason

2 Likes

It’s pretty widely know he had horrible anxiety & fear before fights & they basically had to drag him out. I think it was his first Couture fight where he was super late walking out? The commentators were saying maybe he was trying to freeze him out & playing games but he was just a mess in the back.

2 Likes