I watched for HD Barry. I left a huge Glory Fan

xsrg95 -
mmamozza - Glory is amazing. Hope it really takes off Phone Post 3.0

was glory the organization Joe Rogan tried to talk Zuffa into buying? or just a K-1 show in general.

That was k1 I believe Phone Post 3.0

Watch Glory 14. Kiria vs. Ristie was the greatest fight in the history of combat sports.

I just cant get into kick boxing (or boxing by itself, bjj by itself, wrestling by itself etc), all I think of is "why are they being broken up in the clinch, why wont he take that sob down" etc. If somebody really wanted to make interesting striking only sports, they would use mma style small gloves, let them really fight in a clinch, and get rid of the "take a knee" stuff.

Check out CMT (cage muaythai) from Australia, run by John Wayne Parr Phone Post 3.0

creepymcfinger - The lack on high def fuckin sucks but overall it was a good show Phone Post 3.0

I watched it in HD...

To be honest I've watched the last 4 events, and if the previous events were the same level of excitement I suggest you watch all of them.. Back to back.. Naked.

Bring plenty of napkins, it's gunna get messy. Phone Post 3.0

Floppy Divac - Glory always puts on a great show. The commentators were tripping over their tongues more than ever before but that will never be more important than putting on good fights. Lol @ the dude shaking his head at his choice of words after he'd just finished talking about Errol vs Anderson in the finals. I'm guessing he didn't think the camera was still on him. Regardless, i will never miss an event. Great promotion. (just start enforcing the no sweep rule if you're gonna have one and i'll have nothing to complain about:)

ron kruck is not a good commentator. what we saw last night was how great mauro is. he did a great job for the mayweather card, and was sorely missed at glory. duke is still getting used to doing commentary and is improving with each broadcast.

MrHockey77 - http://www.spike.com/shows/glory
Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Floppy Divac - 
Non N00B - I just cant get into kick boxing (or boxing by itself, bjj by itself, wrestling by itself etc), all I think of is "why are they being broken up in the clinch, why wont he take that sob down" etc. If somebody really wanted to make interesting striking only sports, they would use mma style small gloves, let them really fight in a clinch, and get rid of the "take a knee" stuff.

I'm not sure if your name makes the post ironic or vice versa.

Why, because after being an MMA fan for 12 year years I find single discipline stuff boring?

HYPEorDIE -
ShoeMoney -

Being a former (bench warmer) wrestler I can appreciate a good ground game....

But godamn Glory was exciting last night.

Are the previous events available to buy/watch onine ?

HONESTLY COUSIN: GLORY IS THE SHIT EVERY TIME!!!
100% STRIKES
0 STALLING
VERY FEW FIGHTS GO THE DISTANCE
AND WHEN THEY DO YOU WISH THERE WERE 90 MORE ROUNDS
3 ROUNDS TO GET THE JOB DONE
AND NOBODY WANTS TO GO 3 ROUNDS.
AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT SOME OF THOSE MONSTERS FIGHT MORE THAN ONCE IN A NIGHT!!!

FIND 1 PERSON THAT DOESNT FIND THAT ATTRACTIVE, AND YOUVE GOT YOURSELF AN ALIEN, SHOOT UM!!! Phone Post 3.0
See you at the family reunion ? Phone Post 3.0

Just watched some of that Caged Muay Thai On YouTube and found it way more entertaining than Glory. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder what pat truly thinks about glory... Phone Post 3.0

Every event is awesome and worth seeing Phone Post 3.0

ShoeMoney - 
MrHockey77 - http://www.spike.com/shows/glory
Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

No problem. Glad I could contribute, as I'm new here.

I have 2 UFC newbies at work who started watching when BT sport picked up the UFC and both are big MOTO GP fans but Monday all they talked about was Glory. I thought it was a good show well presented and I thought Duke's commentary was good. Phone Post 3.0

His 8 man one night tourney is gonna be amazing I can't wait. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Bromovich -
Clarence Parents -
creepymcfinger - The lack on high def fuckin sucks but overall it was a good show Phone Post 3.0

I watched it in HD...

Same. Phone Post
On what channel ? It was on spike in canada in standard shit def Phone Post 3.0

creepymcfinger -
BJTT_Bromovich -
Clarence Parents -

I watched it in HD...

Same. Phone Post
In America we have spike in HD. Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers -
creepymcfinger -
BJTT_Bromovich -
Clarence Parents -

I watched it in HD...

Same. Phone Post
In America we have spike in HD. Phone Post 3.0
Well fuck Phone Post 3.0

Micha3l_Kn1ght - Glory is def exciting in my opinion but I truly can't stand Barry. Phone Post 3.0
I'm curious what you don't like about him? Phone Post 3.0

glory rules!!!!!