I watched migrants make landfall today

I was out surfing manglitos when about a hundred yards away I noticed what I thought was a fishing boat coming in to shore. I looked closer and there were like 15 people on this tiny boat. I knew exactly what it was because it happens here in PR a lot. It was a boat full of Dominicans. I gave them a fist pump from a distance as to say "alright you made it alive!" They all cheered back and ran the boat ashore and disappeared into the woods. I am pretty sure there was someone on shore there to pick them up. Unfortunately I found out later that 2 dead bodies washed up on a beach not far from this spot. So I guess they all didn't make it alive. It's crazy how people are willing to risk their lives inthe ocean like that just to have a better life.

NastyChase - 

I was out surfing manglitos when about a hundred yards away I noticed what I thought was a fishing boat coming in to shore. I looked closer and there were like 15 people on this tiny boat. I knew exactly what it was because it happens here in PR a lot. It was a boat full of Dominicans. I gave them a fist pump from a distance as to say "alright you made it alive!" They all cheered back and ran the boat ashore and disappeared into the woods. I am pretty sure there was someone on shore there to pick them up. Unfortunately I found out later that 2 dead bodies washed up on a beach not far from this spot. So I guess they all didn't make it alive. It's crazy how people are willing to risk their lives inthe ocean like that just to have a better life.

are things so much better in PR than the DR?

I used to live over there in aguadilla. Lots of migrant and drug trafficking

NastyChase -

Should have shot them or called INS.
- the og

Honesty -
NastyChase -

Should have shot them or called INS.
- the og

Only if you were on the boat with them.

youarewhatiswrong -
NastyChase - 

are things so much better in PR than the DR?

I lived in PR for 12 years and it was a weekly subject on the news... Dominicans caught of the coast, again! 

When they get caught they get a hot meal, a night in jail and boat ride back to DR the next day.

Since PR is a US territory, they see it as being in the US and a way to get to the mainland.

GhettoDestro - I used to live over there in aguadilla. Lots of migrant and drug trafficking

That's where I'm at

NastyChase -
GhettoDestro - I used to live over there in aguadilla. Lots of migrant and drug trafficking

That's where I'm at

Is your wife's name Mari?

GhettoDestro -
NastyChase -

That's where I'm at

Who is this

NastyChase - 
GhettoDestro -
NastyChase -

That's where I'm at

Who is this

Mari's boyfriend perhaps

Bbc

HaoleBoy - 
NastyChase - 
GhettoDestro -
NastyChase -

That's where I'm at

Who is this

Mari's boyfriend perhaps

Yep, it is Mandingo.

HaoleBoy -
NastyChase - 
GhettoDestro -
NastyChase -

That's where I'm at

Who is this

Mari's boyfriend perhaps
No doubt.

Aye papi, que rico!

In

lol in to see if dude is fucking other dudes wife.

NastyChase -
GhettoDestro -
NastyChase -

That's where I'm at

Who is this

I would say my name, but i dont trust the forum that much. I worked with both of you last year. I was only down there a year though. I made e7 and transferred out. My son got his black belt in tkd from master Ralph.

The name chase, surfing, english speaking, on an mma forum and living in aguadilla makes it pretty easy to figure out it was you.

Now kiss.

What's it like to live in Puerto Rico?