I weighed 229 pounds this morning

It was a great feeling!!!! for the past couple years I was hovering at 250 to 260. Hopped on one day and I was 267 realizing right then that if Dana offered me a UFC contract I'd have to cut weight to be a heavyweight made me feel like shit. Slowly but surely I just stopped eating like a fatass and did some BJJ. I hope to drop to 210 or 205. I'm 6 foot 1 so I hide it pretty well but I'm not stopping

Anyways just wanted to share to keep me motivated Phone Post 3.0

Good job man! Keep it up! Phone Post 3.0

Great job bud!  

As you said don't stop now, when you reach your goal that feeling will be ten times better.

6'3 260 as of a few days ago. I'm headed down your way too! Don't let me catch Ya on my way to 220 ;) Phone Post 3.0

Mister Josh - Shouldn't your thread say Attn: Dana? Phone Post 3.0
Haha nope just realizing how If I were a fighter I should be a middleweight not have to cut for heavyweight

It's was a depressing day but months later I'm glad I had it Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates -

Great job bud!  

As you said don't stop now, when you reach your goal that feeling will be ten times better.

Yeah I was floored never thought I see below 230 just gave me drive not to stop. Once the weight is gone I'm gonna start toning it up

Thanks brother Phone Post 3.0

SaintMike - 6'3 260 as of a few days ago. I'm headed down your way too! Don't let me catch Ya on my way to 220 ;) Phone Post 3.0
Do it man don't quit I'll see you on a calender soon brother! Phone Post 3.0

Fucking weight cutter! Stay at your weight class!!!!

Congrats :)

Good for you.

I'm 6ft3 220lbs...i was 255lbs, 18 months ago and thought the same thing as you. You'll feel much better as you keep dropping.

I'm 6'4 255. I hope to sniff 230 one day. Phone Post 3.0

Excellent work!

Keep up the dieting and exercise.

I was 6'2 and 260 when I graduated. Fast forward two years and I was down to 200 lbs. fast forward another 4 years and I'm still 200.

Best feeling ever losing the weight. It'll do wonders for your confidence. Phone Post 3.0

Down from 205 to 170 (6'1") since Nov 15th. Definitely a happier man.

Nice work! VU. Phone Post 3.0

allforroy - Down from 205 to 170 (6'1") since Nov 15th. Definitely a happier man.

Back at you brother keep it going time to lose all the extra weight.

No excuses Phone Post 3.0

MyUnclesCreepy -
allforroy - Down from 205 to 170 (6'1") since Nov 15th. Definitely a happier man.

Back at you brother keep it going time to lose all the extra weight.

No excuses Phone Post 3.0
Word. Phone Post 3.0

Good job. I am naturally between 250 and 260 if I don't worry about what I am eating, and just do a little working out. Over the past several months, I have increased my working out, and am down to 230. I need to be more careful what I eat, and hopefully I can get down under 220. 6'3"

I weighed in at 167 this morning (a little lower than usual) and 4 years ago I was 300.

Keep it up man.

Congrats, OP.

6'2" and 235 lbs. here. I felt much better at 215-220, but it's tough to keep the routine going once you're past 50 - the same exercise that kept you slim when younger either stops working or gets you hurt.

Mihow - " was 267 realizing right then that if Dana offered me a UFC contract I'd have to cut weight to be a heavyweight made me feel like shit. "

that was my feeling at that weight too LOL
Dude it was numbing to think about that. Holy Fuck I couldn't fight a heavy weight if I wanted to

Never felt like a fat Fuck like that before Phone Post 3.0

Jhay -

I weighed in at 167 this morning (a little lower than usual) and 4 years ago I was 300.

Keep it up man.

Holy shit you lost a human In weight

Good job brother Phone Post 3.0